Knoxville , TN
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Crowd Favorite is looking for an exceptional UX/UI Designer to join our remote Design team. Our ideal candidate is passionate about Digital Branding and the User Journey. They are a holistic thinker that will play an important role throughout the entire Design Process, from ideation through development and into testing to ensure the delivery of solutions that are as useful as they are beautiful.
If youre a great communicator, able to articulate your choices in context of business, user, and customer goals, both internally, and externally, youll be a great fit. This position will report to the Director of Design.
As a UX/UI Designer you will be responsible for upholding the design and content principles established within the company and ensuring designs are successfully translated into functional components and prototypes.
- Work with our customers to understand their needs and business goals
- Work with our multidisciplinary teams to deliver engaging, functional solutions
- Research and document UX assets including personas, user flows, journey maps, sitemaps, and wireframes
- Use metrics and qualitative data to inform design decisions
- Create beautiful mockups and be ready to translate them into functional prototypes
- Document UI and Interaction specifications for our engineering team
- Challenge yourself and your teammates to constantly improve and evolve
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- Expertise in modern UX/UI design tools, including Sketch, Figma, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc
- Proven experience using languages such as HTML, Modern CSS / Sass and ability to translate your own designs into functional prototypes when needed
- Experience working with multiple CMS platforms and environments
- Good understanding of SEO best practices, Analytics software (such as Google Analytics), and UI Patterns
- Good understanding of website performance optimization and accessibility standards
- (Web) Animation skills are a bonus
Our ideal candidate must have:
- 4+ years of design experience
- Worked in an agency environment on multiple projects simultaneously, meeting milestones, and deadlines (remote experience is a plus)
- An available online portfolio demonstrating UX/UI skills and problem solving, preferably in the B2B sector
- Fluency in the English language, both verbal and written
- Access to reliable, high-speed Internet
Crowd Favorite has a package of benefits that demonstrates our commitment to our team. Our time off policy is permissive and covers holidays specific to your location, illness, and professional development. We believe that a truly quality work-life balance requires a flexible and thoughtful approach to time away from work.
Youll be given responsibility and flexibility to make your own decisions. We value experienced, self-aware, and self-directed individuals, capable of being amazing team players.
And on top of that:
- Competitive benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance and company sponsored dental vision, life and telemedicine
- Paid family leave
- We respect your holidays, including the ones arranged before starting with us
- The possibility of growth in the company
Crowd Favorite is committed to building an inclusive experience for all our employees. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if youre parenting those future problem solvers, we firmly believe our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be who they are. #LI-Remote