Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
UX Generalist At Mediamonks NY
New York , NY 10001
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Hamburger lovers and haters, our New York office has an exciting position for a User Experience Generalist with 13 year of experience in UX research and design.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this generalist position, youll do UX research and design at various points of the UX production process.
- On the one hand, this job is about doing research into users, markets, trends, technologies and data analytics using a variety of lean methodologies.
- On the other, you put research into practice by turning science into spot-on UX concepts designs that meet real user needs, as well as the needs of our clients.
- Working on multiple projects at once, youll help to shape experiences from scratch and will also support projects in the making.
- In addition to research, youll do data analysis and provide advice on trends, user groups, industries and competitors to ensure were creating solutions that meet the actual needs of our target audience.
- Working in support of our Strategy and Design Monk, youll help to turn the creative framework into an actual framework for producing an outstanding user experience.
- Youll test the viability of our concepts, conducting user research to validate target audience needs, and usability tests to validate design decisions.
- You constantly bring fresh ideas to the table and can put a spin on content and interaction ideas to elevate the experience to new heights.
- You propose additions and adjustments that will contribute to the commercial and creative goals of the project.
- Youll help to pinpoint and solve problems by developing personas, user journeys, flows, wireframes and prototypes.
Does This Gig Have Your Name All Over It?
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. Youll be part of a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of incredible coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified by all the awards. If youre the one, wed love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why youre the right Monk for the job.
- You have proven experience working as a UX designer, researcher, strategist or generalist, having hands-on experience with high-end websites, mobile applications and other digital products.
- You can work with Sketch, Google Suite, Adobe CS, and are familiar with prototyping tools such as Marvel and Framer.
- You can create crystal-clear decks that effectively communicate our UX thinking and help stakeholders to make decisions.
- With support from older and wiser Monks, youre able to work largely independently.
- Youre able to quickly ramp up on new products, features and technologies.
- In our line of business, theres a little surprise around every corner, but with your creative problem-solving skills you can tackle each and everyone of em.
- With working knowledge of behavioral statistics, you have proven experience with a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods, conducting and distilling findings from analytic audits, landscape reviews, user interviews, focus groups, and ethnographic studies.
- You excel with in-person usability testing techniques as well as with remote user-testing methods.
- Having a degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Computer Science, Psychology or related field is rad, but not required.
- Ideally, youre keen to (further) specialize in new areas of UX enabled by AR, VR, ML, AI and voice technology.
- If youre experienced working with or at a creative or production agency, that would be amazing.
- The same goes for any experience you may have with producing lean documentation of interactions, features, and functionalities to instruct designers, animators and developers.