Two95 International Inc.
Portland , OR 97201
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title: UX Designer
Duration: 3 Months (Contract)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with Corporate Communications and IT teams to design a new user experience for the client intranet on the SharePoint 365 platform.
- Focus on taxonomy/IA, including building a sitemap, and laying out wireframes utilizing existing Sharepoint templates.
- Consultant for IT team on user experience best practices.
Minimum Qualifications Required Skills:
- UX Research/best practices
- UX Writing
- Information Architecture/Sitemap creation
- Wireframing & UI Prototyping
- Visual communication (understanding of concepts such as layout, color, typography, images)
- SharePoint experience
Top 3 skills to be successful in this role:
- Ability to adapt quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic project environment
- Highly skilled in communication, including across teams and departments (includes presenting to stakeholders)
- Ability to pivot and change direction as needed.
If interested please send your updated resume and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!