Charlotte , NC 28201
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The User Experience Designer is responsible for defining and designing the core UX/UI aspects of Guidant software applications. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and creative person to help pave the way for our future. As our primary UX/UI designer, you will have a significant impact on the user experience for our 7,000+ clients across the country. Youll collaborate across departments, working with product teams to identify design goals and requirements, working with best in class developers on implementation and working with marketing leadership on our product vision and long term strategy. This entails user testing and interviews, journey mapping, building application designs, usability testing of new designs and live applications, and building interactive HTML prototypes for our custom applications.
- Design journey maps, navigation design, sitemaps, detailed wireframes, UI design, and more.
- Lead experience assessments, analyzing user feedback to uncover insights that enhance the user experience.
- Be a strong advocate for putting humans at the center of digital experiences that we design for clients.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and product owners to gather and interpret business requirements and incorporate them into designs.
- Champion, own and maintain the design system for all technology products.
- Help plan and conduct user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and heuristic analysis.
- Inspire our team to align on a design vision for our user applications that provides maximum value to our users.
- Continuously simplify business processes into intuitive and elegant UIs.
- Create the UX artifacts needed to articulate a design, whether whiteboard sketches, user flows, wireframes, high-fidelity visual design mock-ups or interactive prototypes.
- Create prototypes for usability research and collaborate in planning and observing user tests and other design research activities.
- Design beautiful and simplistic applications that help our customers along their journey as an entrepreneur and deliver measurable benefit to our business and partners.
- Work closely with application developers to ensure that the UI layout and elements are well integrated into the final application.
- Must be 18 years of age
- 3+ years industry experience as a User Experience designer for web applications; Bachelors degree in design, HCI, Information Science or related field required
- Familiarity with design and prototyping tools, such as Axure and other design tools.
- Strong practical knowledge of user-centered design methodologies, usability principles, web-based information architecture and design.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience creating great user-centered design solutions.
- Experience across all phases of the design process, from discovery and design into development and release.
- Strong, modern visual design sense but are comfortable working within an established design system and following brand guidelines when needed.
- Strategic problem-solving skills and a capacity to distill complex information into meaningful concepts.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of internal and client organizations.
- Experience monitoring and measuring UI/UX experiences.
- Must pass a background check
- Must meet work from home qualifications to qualify
- Complete continuing education based upon current certifications
- The hustle of joining a team from the ground up while impacting a growing, global team
- Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (free premiums), competitive salary, generous 401(k) match, parental leave and equity
Recruiting only in the following states: Washington, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Nebraska, Minnesota, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida