UV Business Development Specialist
Thomaston, CT Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
This Business Development Specialist (BDS) will build and develop key relationships with personnel from key accounts and the US Navy in the UUV or USV program. The BDS will identify, through a critical-needs assessment, problems in the design or construction that could be solved by using WL expertise in controls or motors engineering. Once identified, the BDS will create an executable plan that includes required resources to solve the identified problems, presenting the ultimate solution(s) to all stakeholders, including the US Navy.
Reports to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Job requires sitting at a desk work, including phone communications and using a computer. Also involves standing and walking in an office and a manufacturing facility. Requires ability to drive a motor vehicle and travel by air or rail. Requires a valid passport.
Environmental / Safety / Time Allocation
1. Does the candidate have a BS Engineering (EE, ME, Systems)?
2. Does the candidate have 3-5 years of experience working within the UUV or USV naval programs and having a broad and deep knowledge of existing systems and challenges?
3. Does the candidate have the Ability to manage a cross functional team from concept to prototype to production?
4. Does the candidate have experience with Product Motor Controls and/or motors for US Navy or Commercial Marine
5. Does the candidate have 5-10 Years experience with proven success?