Utilization Review Specialist ~ Ask About Student Loan Forgiveness
Salt Lake City , UT 84111
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Odyssey House is currently searching for a Utilization Review Specialist for our new Adult Residential Facility. (Meadowbrook) You must have a masters degree in a mental health field or SUDC.
- Appropriately diagnose mental health and substance-related conditions using the DSM IV TR.
- Appropriately assess client needs using the American Society of Addiction Medicine Patient Placement Criteria.
- Utilize the Therapeutic Community model as the main component of treatment.
- Conduct individual, family, and group therapy as assigned.
- Develop effective level of rapport with clients on caseload while maintaining healthy boundaries.
- Complete thorough and effective assessments, such as funding extension requests, in required timeframes.
- Coordinate client psychiatric evaluations and other wrap-around services to provide effective care.
- Complete treatment planning within required timeframe.
- Utilize motivational techniques to retain and support client progress.
- Actively utilize the treatment team for clinical support on 9-10 person case load.
- Participate in extracurricular activities with clients.
- Connect clients to community resources.
- Proactively involve and communicate with collateral supports, including family, significant others, probation officers, judges, caseworkers, and others
- Document all incidents immediately and report as required.
- Complete accurate and thorough client reports, such as court reports, in required timeframes
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate degree in mental health field: CSW, MFT, ACMHC, or equivalent or SUDC
- Experience preferred but not required
- Must love helping people
- Does not have to be licensed
- Excellent Benefits Package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Paid Time Off: 11 paid holidays, 10 vacation days, 10 sick days and 3 personal days
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program (eligible to participate)
- Casual atmosphere, jeans okay
- Monthly incentives and awards
- Retirement Plan (403B)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
Odyssey House is an equal opportunity employer for all persons without regard to sex, race, religion, color, national origin, age, physical, mental or educational disability, sexual orientation, and/or status as a veteran.