USA Wholesale Operations Coordinator
New York , NY 10001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
To proactively manage the supply chain and customer service of the USA Wholesale business, working in collaboration with both the USA team and headquarter functions to ensure operational excellence for both our end customers and department store clients.
The USA Wholesale Operations Coordinator will report into the USA General Manager with dotted line into the Wholesale Logistics Manager to ensure adoption of global processes and best practices yet operational nimbleness as a business unit to support local customers.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Oversee the Wholesale supply chain stock post PO creation until final delivery and returns management
- Working closely with the Merchandisers and Buying team, maintain the seasonal tracker to monitor stock flow into the business, sharing data with the DCs and internal Logistics team to plan for peak periods.
- Monitoring all delays or disruptions to stock by liaising with Merchandising/Sales team and informing customers in a timely manner - ensuring minimum financial implications for the business.
- Assist with the daily / weekly / monthly / seasonal reporting on inbound and outbound deliveries, including invoicing, cancellations and forecast tracking.
- Play a proactive role in the maintenance and creation of reporting tools which can be shared with the others in Wholesale team and the wider business.
- Provide Franchise Partners with regular delivery schedule updates.
- Planning of intake into the DC and ensuring customers delivery deadlines are met
- Collate all outbound customer shipping requirements, to help build a seasonal information pack for the DCs to ensure the business is compliant and minimising costs by streamlining procedures.
- Upon receipt of stock in the DC, review against POS raised and oversee the allocation process based on the customer priority schedule, organising onward shipping as required. Liaise with the DCs on a daily basis during peak shipping periods to ensure expedient turnaround of goods and ensure customer invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Provide a first class customer service experience in regards to orders, shipping, returns and cancellations; act as main contact for any enquiry from our Drop Ship customer service partners and provide prompt responses based on clearly defined processes
- Undertake general administration duties, as required by the department.
Key performance indicators
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Accurate data provision.
- Accurate and timely, proactive decision making within the remit of the role.
- Timely and accurate maintenance of merchandise systems and data, following department protocol.
- Improved customer service.
- Managing own workload to meet department deadlines.