US Market - Insurance Consultant / Business Analyst
Palm Beach , FL 33401
Posted 2 weeks ago
Consultants/Business Analysts understand the needs of the customers, have a knack for presenting how our solutions meet those needs and are masters at presenting how our product is superior - and thats just the type we need at IT Labs.
IT Labs is looking for a consultant/business analyst with a self-starting mindset wholl work hand in hand with our prospects and partners while maintaining a strong grasp on the clients goals and how we can meet them. To achieve all this, a blend of interpersonal and technical skills is needed - all underpinned with a burning passion to succeed, and the dynamism to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
As a Consultant / Business Analyst for the US market, you will:
- Conduct early-stage conversations as part of the pre-sales process with potential customers and/or partners to introduce our solutions
- Seek to understand the clients business strategy, operating vision, business imperatives, and capabilities and how they may affect the technology imperative
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in the core operations of a Property and Casualty Insurance Carrier (with a specific focus on Traditional/Admitted and Specialty/E&S Lines of Commercial Business), during pre-sales, project, and consulting opportunities
- Respond to requests for information or proposal, both written and oral (i.e. Presentations, RFIs, RFPs, etc
- Present customized demonstrations of our solutions, tailored to customer requirements (i.e. Demos, POCs, etc)
- Provide feedback to our product teams on product shortcomings, enhancements, and general market feedback.
- Very high client focus, rapidly able to build relationships and credibility and to provide an excellent service to clients/partners, is both sensitive and responsive to their needs
- Flexible work schedule, depending on assignments
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with professional appearance and business behavior
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA preferred) in Business, Computer Science or similar programs
- Insurance Certification (such as INS21, INS22 and INS23 or equivalent) is a huge plus
- Minimum of 5 of years experience in solution consulting or pre-sales in the P&C Insurance Software Product industry (specific experience in P&C Commercial Lines preferred)
- Strong understanding of product lifecycle and planning
- Solid knowledge of preparing and maintaining documentation
- Solid knowledge of logical structures and systems
We are a collaborative, supportive, and diverse bunch of people, who enjoy working together and treat each other with the utmost respect. Here everyone has the opportunity to share their experience, learn, and grow. Here are some of the perks we offer:
- working from home,
- flexible working time,
- fun team-building activities,
- opportunities for further development,
- working on international projects
- wellness programs,
- the chance to get international business experience.
We are a company that seeks the best for both our employees and clients, reaching beyond expectations in turning dreams into reality. Our way of working is rooted in our core values (Integrity, Excellence, Proactivity, Innovation, and People), with an expectation that our future colleagues will make these their second nature in their everyday work and life. We dont ask for perfection, but we do appreciate people motivated to better themselves in every conceivable aspect.
About IT Labs
Founded in 2005, IT Labs is an international software tech company, specializing in purpose and process-driven teams for high-performance, innovation, transformation, and efficiency. Our HQ is in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, and we have teams and offices around the world - the UK, the Netherlands, Belarus, Serbia, and North Macedonia. We are constantly growing, and we would love for you to become part of our team!