US Financial Manager - Boston
Boston , MA 02108
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Hents redefines the way that hedge fund technology is delivered. We are an asset management technologist, and we provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of US finance, accounting, treasury and investor relations and tax within the organisation.
- Master all financial data, providing real actionable insights and shaping and challenging business decisions as well as develop effective solutions to deal with business challenges while making simultaneous decisions about capital structure, dividend and capital management, cash levels and the financial risk profile of the business.
- Overseeing the finance processes ensuring the completion, accuracy and compliance of all billing, internal and external financial reporting and regulatory returns including completion of month balance sheet reconciliation.
- Presentation of monthly management accounts and KPIs against forecasts.
- Prepare and implement the annual budget and quarterly reviews.
- Prepare the financial analysis for business cases for new business initiatives, build predictive return-on-investment models and performance monitoring processes.
- Organisational leader and key member of the senior team, delivery of sustainable value creation and preservation.
- Considerable experience in a similar role.
- Bachelors Degree / Masters in Accounting or Finance or related field - MBA preferred.
- Professional accounting qualification.
- Direct experience and skill in managing banking/investor relations while demonstrating the ability to establish a highly effective and efficient capital structure with the necessary funding to support continued growth.
- Expert in developing financial strategies that support strategic priorities is essential.
- Outstanding level of internal and external communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to connect with people on financial issues.
- Driven personality with a strong level of flexibility to do whats needed to get the job done.
- Proven leadership experience at various stages of business growth.
Great if you also have:
- Experience working with firms undergoing changes and/or major expansions.
- Experience working within technology.
Having a pleasant work environment helps you function at your best - our office is located in the vibrant Back Bay neighborhood alongside hundreds of other start-ups.From an in-office beer and wine fridge, to staff socials and training opportunities, and employee discounts, working at Hentsu comes with a whole host of benefits in addition to our competitive pay and robust healthcare package.
We believe in lifelong learning - at Hents we offer on the job and soft skills training, and extensive opportunities for personal and professional development.
We support our employees as they gain skills in they will need to succeed and excel professionally.