This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Intermedia Group has the following open position with one of our clients:JOB TITLE: UNIX Integration Systems EngineerLOCATION: Hanscom AFB, MATYPE: SALARIED POSITION w / BENEFITSCLEARANCE: Current Secret requiredSummary
Engineer for Integration and Fielding to join our Global Command and Control System Air Force (GCCS-AF) Team at Hanscom AFB, MA.Responsibilities
- Build, integrate, install, test and debug GCCS-AF systems.Implement (field) new/upgraded release at operational locations.
- Research advancing baseline technologies and determine technical feasibility and usefulness of adding orupgrading software and firmware that will enhance capability, fix bugs, mitigate security vulnerabilities, or add necessary new features.
- Perform system level design, integration and test to verify full system functionality
- Evaluate new hardware and software prior to fielding.
- Conduct site-surveys and requirements-analysis for development of GCCS-AF technical solutions.
- Develop and update documentation, such as Installation Procedure, Systems Administrator Manual, etc. for GCCS-AF systems.
- Recommend/justify updates to the GCCS-AF Trusted Facility Manual.
- Maintain site configuration diagrams/drawings/transition planning documents.
- Work with Cyber Security (CS) staff to describe Ports, Protocol and Services (PPS) requirements for GCCS-AF baselines.
- Develop and maintain architecture diagrams.
- System-level design, integration and test experience.
- x86 virtualization and Red Hat Enterprise Linux experience.
- Experience designing and configuring UNIX (Solaris).
- Experience with writing and updating documentation for supported systems
- Experience evaluating new hardware and software.
- Demonstrated hands-on systems test/deployment experience working with COTS, IT networking, servers, and network/management defense tools.
- Security+ or equivalent certification meets DODI 8570 requirements (within 6 months of hire).
- The ability to write utility software to include shell scripting/PERL/etc. is desired.
- Understanding of Virtualization and SOA.
- An understanding of Ports, Protocol and Services (PPS) requirements.
- An understanding of DoD Information Assurance processes.
- Proficient in MS Office suite
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following
- Full MS WORD Resume
- Current and required compensation
- Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in fullZeke Goulbourne
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.Voice: 212-248-0100
Corporate Web Site:www.intermediagroup.com