Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Undergraduate Intern - Account Management
Green Street Advisors, Inc.
Newport Beach , CA 92660
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Green Street Advisors is the preeminent independent research, trading and consulting firm concentrating on Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) and other publicly traded real estate companies. Green Street Advisors seeks highly motivated candidates who are enthusiastic about taking a hands-on approach to sales and client relationship management.
The summer sales intern will handle various projects for Green Streets contract account management team. Projects could include web searches for client details, data manipulation of client website usage, clean-up of client relationship management system for both existing clients and prospects, and competitive analysis. Require significant team work and interaction with the contract account management team.
The Account Management Intern will be responsible for the following key job functions:
- Handle multiple projects at one time
- Take direction well from team members
- Self-starter who isnt afraid to ask questions, take initiative, and go the extra mile
- Assist in maintaining an accurate customer database of client contacts for mailings, reporting, and marketing programs
- Research our North American and European competitors and identify their strengths and weaknesses and differentiate their products with ours
- Gather and synthesize client data to help the account management team improve client service and retention
- Present to the account management team multiple times to summarize research findings and suggest client renewal and retention strategies
- Attend and participate in all team meetings and trainings
- Consistently provide detailed updates, feedback and suggestions on projects to sales team
- Contribute to team effort and work on various special and strategic projects as assigned
- Undergraduate with an expected graduation date of December 2019 June 2020 with a focus in business and/or finance
- Minimum 3.2 cumulative collegiate grade point average, on a 4.0 scale at an accredited college or university
- Interest in sales and client relationship management
- Strong attention to detail
- Sales-driven personality and a competitive nature
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Superb project/time management, extremely organized, and highly resourceful
- A strong team player with a can-do attitude
- Competent computer skills to perform essential functions listed above (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fundamental understanding of financial industry (mutual funds, hedge funds, stocks, bonds)
- Knowledge of the commercial real estate industry a plus
Addition information on beginning your career at Green Street Advisors is available online at www.greenstreetadvisors.com/careers
Green Street Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer