GHG is looking for Ultrasound Technologists for a contract opportunity to provide services at the Department of Veterans Affairs, Memphis VA Medical Center, Memphis TN. Available Position(s): two (2) Ultrasound Technologists -diagnostic medical sonographer Work to be performed at: Department of Veterans Affairs, Memphis, TN 38104 Work Schedule: Services are required on an as needed basis for a period of 12 months. The Ultrasound Technologist will be provided with a thirty (30) day advance notice by the VA Medical Center, Memphis, TN prior to requesting the Ultrasound Technologist Services. Work Hours: Scheduled Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Period of Performance: This contract is effective for a period of 1-year. Description of Services (includes but it is not limited to):Ultrasound Technologist Independently performs standard examinations. Evaluates the nature of critical and emergency procedures, and rearranges patients scheduled to accommodate emergent procedures. Maintains records and image files of patients examined. Cross-indexes interesting cases for teaching purposes. Position Requirements/
Qualifications: The Ultrasound Technician shall be certified by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARMDS). JOB APPLICATION LINK: https://ghg.catsone.com/careers
VIEW JOBS12/8/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-08T00:00<h3>Be Different. Be Real. Be an Asurea Life Insurance Sales Manager. </h3><p>We are looking for a hardworking, career minded sales individual that is interested in being part of a successful team and growing organization. Our company is expanding, and we need more Life Insurance Sales Managers to meet our sales goals. </p> <p>As a sales manager, you will embark upon a unique opportunity to have unlimited income potential, and the flexibility to control your time, staffing needs, and your future. Success depends on you. The harder you work, the more earnings potential you’ll have. </p><p><br></p> <h3>Do YOU have what it takes? </h3> <ul> <li>Driven, disciplined, resilient, achievement-focused sales attitude</li> <li>Ability to close a sale and train agents to do the same</li> <li>Leadership skills, competitive spirit, coachable attitude, and a team player</li> <li>Excellent time management skills</li> <li>Strong communication skills</li> <li>Desire to win</li> </ul><p><br></p><h3>The Asurea Advantage</h3><ul> <li>Management opportunities with EXCLUSIVE LEADS in your own territory generated by our in-house lead generation system. These are direct response leads, no cold calling.</li> <li>Advanced Commissions</li> <li>First class incentive trips, prizes, and bonuses</li> <li>Comprehensive sales training programs and individual mentoring</li> <li>Full service sales and marketing support</li> </ul><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><h3>LIFE INSURANCE LICENSE REQUIRED FOR YOUR RESIDENT STATE.</h3><ul> <li>A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation</li> <li>Bilingual English/Spanish a plus</li> </ul><p><br></p><p>Begin Your Sales Future Today…APPLY NOW!!!</p><p><strong>Find more of what Asurea does in our communities: </strong><a href="https://workable.com/nr?l=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.asurea.com%2Fasurea-blog%2F" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener" class="external"></a><strong><a href="https://workable.com/nr?l=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.asurea.com%2Fasurea-blog%2F" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener" class="external">https://www.asurea.com/asurea-blog/</a></strong><br></p><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><p>Unlimited Earning Potential – you control how much you want to make!</p>Asurea Insurance ServicesMemphisTN
VIEW JOBS12/6/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-06T00:00Overview
Cashiers provide fast, friendly, and accurate check out services for our customers using computerized cash register systems. Basic math skills, accuracy, and a sense of urgency are important, as is the ability to memorize product identification codes and weekly ad specials. Cashiers are tasked with bagging their customers' orders and helping shoppers find items in the store. They assist in the cleaning and dusting of the checkout stands and surrounding areas and may take "return" products back to proper shelf locations.
* Ensuring the smooth and efficient checkout of customers, including bagging products, answering customer questions regarding store specials, products, and services offered.
* Demonstrate the ability to be organized, to work independently and with the team to provide the highest quality shopping experience, all while maintaining the overall appearance of the front end; returning items to the floor when needed.
* Quality and safety duties include following proper cleaning and sanitation procedures, operating equipment in a safe and focused, and completing any necessary reports. Follow all company guidelines and procedures, to include but not limited to, safety and sanitation while providing overall exceptional service to ensure a positive and lasting customer impression. Ensuring all checkout stands are cleaned by washing and sanitizing all equipment. Adhere to all local, state, and federal health and civil code regulations.
* Observe all store rules and Company policies, shift operating hours at all times as scheduled or assigned by Store Manager.
* Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
* Addressing and greeting customers; answering questions in a friendly manner, proactively offering assistance and providing accurate and timely information, making product/ service recommendations and accommodating special requests
* Being able to listen to others' points of view and recognizing and appreciating differences
* Properly handle, prepare, transport and store products; ensuring practices are strictly adhered to
* Prioritizing requests and department activities while managing interruptions and attending to details to complete tasks within deadlines is a must
* Utilize training resources and fellow team members to educate self and others about product uses and characteristics
* Have knowledge of products used throughout the store and works across departments to provide and assist customers in finding complete meal solutions
* Excellent oral and written communication skills (Must be able speak English proficiently)
* Basic knowledge of Math
* Must be at least 18 years of age
What you bring to the job:
* Organization and highly detailed oriented
* Ability to prioritize
* Ability to follow through on deliverables and meet objectives and deadlines
* A LOVE of food
* Ability to take initiative and work independently
* Superior customer focus
* Be a team player, goal-oriented
* Excellent time management
* Ability to perform in an intense, fast paced environment
Work Environment/Physical Responsibilities
* Work involves continuous interaction with customers and co-workers in a fast-paced environment
* Typical motions include repetitive hand and arm movements, repetitive grasping, bending and reaching
* Responsible for moving or lifting an average of 5 – 20 pounds with a maximum weight lifted of 50 pounds occasionally
* Exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
* The safe and proper handling of slicers, knives and other kitchen utensils and equipment
* Will be required to spend the majority of time on his or her feet and stand or walk without a break for up to 4 hours
At The Fresh Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. The Fresh Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled. The position covered by this is expressly declared to be 'at will,' meaning the Company has the right to terminate the incumbent's employment at any time, with or without cause. Any written or oral promises or representations to the contrary are expressly disavowed and should not be relied upon by any employee. Any change to this 'at will' employment status must be in writing and signed by the company designated personnel.
The Fresh MarketMemphisTN
VIEW JOBS12/6/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-06T00:00Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Mortgage Loan Originator directs origination of residential mortgage loans from a borrower through a branch network.
* Completes mortgage applications for submission to the loan processing and underwriting departments
* Evaluates loan requests, analyze financial data, and determines qualification of collateral and customer credit history
* Maintains contact with loan customer, communicating progress of loan and obtaining any required documentation
* Prepares files for underwriting, loan committee, private mortgage insurance company and investor including preparation of loan approval sheet
* Structures loan to comply with acceptable lending practices and Federal regulations
* Establishes detailed marketing/business plan including names of potential and existing loan customers, realtors, builders, developers, etc and frequency of contact
* Answers customer calls and walk- in customers to discuss various loan products and qualification information
* Makes sales calls on potential or existing customers as established in Regions marketing plan to develop new business or retain existing business
* Cross-sells other bank products and services
* Reads surveys and appraisals, and takes necessary steps to correct encroachments and violations
* May participate in networking through professional, business and community organizations and activities to promote and market loan products
* Compensation is Commission based
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime under the non-exempt FLSA classification for hours worked in excess of 40 per week.
* High school diploma or GED
* Three years of mortgage lending experience with proven mortgage production.
* Abundant mortgage experience in developing external business via referral partners in the market including but not limited to realtors, builders, and financial planners.
* Knowledgeable of Mortgage products, systems, terminology, tax requirements, etc.
* Sales acumen
* Knowledgeable on agency and investor regulations and guidelines
* Must be able to multi-task competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
* Must be able to build and maintain internal and external relationships to deliver high levels of service
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Good organizational skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products
This position requires registration with the national Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Please refer to (http://mortgage.nationwidelicensing.org) for more information. NMLS Registration
* Bachelors degree
* Prior Mortgage Loan Originator experience
Regions Financial CorporationMemphisTN