Ui/Ux Developer (Public Trust Or Higher Clearance Required)
Leading Path Consulting
Washington , DC 20002
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
On-site, Web UI and UX developer needed for the creation of fully functional web applications and architectures to assist with the day to day operations of the organization. Developer will be called upon to administrator technical support for existing applications, and provide input on architecture design, migration, user experience, testing and maintenance support of new applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing clean, elegant code that is functional, maintainable, and scalable
- Designing, improving, and updating customer-facing websites and applications to create a rich, innovative, and interactive user experience
- Develop standards, best-practices, templates, styles and libraries to provide a consistent user experience
- Staying up to date with the latest web technologies and UI design principles
- Create and update system design and development documents
- Use Git to store, manage and update code in Gitlab code repository
- Meet with product owners to properly flesh out requirements for design and articulate the task back to a team. As well as present and explain concepts.
- Follow the agile methodology to document and coordinate tasks and issues in Gitlab
- Address additional client development needs as they evolve.
- Able to use Photoshop and other presentation applications for creating wireframes and demo displays
- Experience with additional web libraries and frameworks such as jQuery, Bootstrap, Font-Awesome
- Able to create Components and Directives
- Must be able to show/demonstrate the work
- Experience with data integration; understanding/experience with RESTful API design
- Working in an Agile environment
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and supportive family-friendly work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.