Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Salt Lake City , UT 84101
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The newest member of the WeWork family under Powered by We (PxWe) is Teem, a leading software and analytics provider that gives enterprises the tools, data, and insights to help them optimize their spaces and unleash their teams potential. In other words, insights and software to help us have better meetings and more productive days. We provide the software platform that many of the worlds most dynamic and forward-looking organizations use to improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
Teem is a user-centered design product group. This means you will be speaking with users regularly and collaborating with other teams to accomplish goals. As a UX Designer, you will develop deep understanding and empathy for users and your main job is to take broad concepts and mold them into simple, elegant experiences that make sense to our users.
You're a Perfect Fit If:
- You are focused on making progress every day
- You are comfortable establishing and evangelizing a desired end state, or outcome, and motivating others to come along
- You ask detailed and specific questions, understand nuance, and challenge conventional wisdom
- You care about the success of your customers
- You understand that what people say they want and what they actually want may differ
What youll own:
- Discovering customer needs and balancing those with Teem business objectives
- Designing solutions which solve user problems
- Testing proposed solutions cost-effectively to minimize risk while continuing to learn and deliver
- Communicating plans, progress, goals, and challenges to stakeholders
- An exceptional portfolio of work demonstrating user-centric design solutions for both mobile and web applications
- 5+ years as a user experience designer
- An ability to prototype and user test your work to collect regular feedback from representative users and internal stakeholders
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Experience running user research and usability testing
- Competitive paid time off
- On site snacks
- Occasional company catered breakfast/lunch
- Onsite gym
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. 100% of the premiums for individual coverage on both medical health plans are covered by the Company. For the dental and vision health plans, the Company pays a generous portion of the premiums. Life and disability insurances are fully paid by the Company.
- HSA company contribution
- 401K plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Access to all WeWork facilities, globally