Raleigh , NC 27614
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ndustrial is a Raleigh, NC based startup looking for a excellent UI/UX Designer. As an UI/UX Designer at ndustrial, you should be passionate about your work and you will be counted on to drive us to build and improve best in class products for the industrial IOT market. The right candidate is interested in being an impactful, collaborative part of a smaller team. Are you ready to join our team and take on the challenge of not only helping us keep up with the pace but also continue to improve the system?
The UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, wed like to see it and meet you. Ultimately, youll create functional features that delightfully address our clients needs.
- Design software interfaces leveraging existing design systems while also contributing to the ongoing growth of our visual identity.
- Work with the product team, development team and creative lead to ensure goals are being met through the interface and experience.
- Defining user flows
- Ensuring our software integrates with defined user personas
- Participate in UX workshops with both internal and external users
- Build out design prototypes and mockups to necessary fidelity
- Have a constructive voice. It will be expected and respected.
- General graphic design needs. Business cards, signage, websites, etc.
- Break down complicated user flows for multiple personas and design outcomes
- Formulate design concepts and take them through development to implementation
- 5-7 years of robust UI experience with a focus on user experience for web/mobile applications.
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Experience with mapping user flows using Figma, Sketch or InVision.
- Can take requirements and product decisions and translate those into high fidelity comps that account for all required functionality.
- Experience with Agile and project managing with the ability to help create product requirements.
- Offers suggestions to improve products through design and interaction
- Ability to communicate designs effectively while taking constructive feedback.
- Understanding of any tech restrictions in order to ensure design concepts can be built out to spec.
- Portfolio showcasing UI/UX work and general graphic design skills.
- Mentors Junior UI/UX Designers
- Open PTO Policy
- Outstanding Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision, STD, LTD, Life, AD&D insurance employee premiums fully covered!
- Annual professional Development stipend ($500/year)
- Commuter benefit
- Team outings, catered lunches, celebrations!
- Flexible work environment with telecommuting options
- New, modern, gorgeous office conveniently located on Fayetteville St. in Downtown Raleigh
- We live our values everyday: Teamwork, Customer Service, Quality and Curiosity
- Inclusive, communicative, innovative and fun environment, we enjoy working together!
- Dog friendly office