Sacramento , CA 95841
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This is a rare opportunity for a seasoned UI Artist to bring AAA level quality to an exciting new game project on the blockchain! Azra Games is where technology and magic coexist.
- Work closely with the Design Director on defining a completely new style guide for our upcoming desktop game, its website, and marketing assets
- Assist with mockups of UI screens and iterate based on business objectives
- Assist with the implementation of UI designs into the Unity engine
- Be an expert in the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Have superior attention to detail and an eye for color/texture
- Have experience developing in the Unity engine and/or other AAA engines
- Have some experience working with UX software
- Have experience with agile product development (Jira, Asana, etc.)
- Enjoy working collaboratively and iteratively in a fast-paced environment
- Provide a link to your portfolio of work examples
The perks of working at Azra:
- Competitive salary, equity & token packages
- Platinum healthcare plan for you and your family paid for by Azra Games. Including health, vision, and dental!
- Parental leave
- Unlimited paid time off
- Work that fits your lifestyle Work from our studio office in Sacramento, CA, and/or hybrid, and anything in between.
- Occasional catered lunches and dinners
- Office social events including happy hours, parties, and community service projects.
- A generous technology budget to provide the best gear you need to be your most productive and happy self.
- A packed snack room and loaded fridge
- Dedicated Game Room for "Market Research"
- An authentic office environment where you get to be YOU
Azra Games is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Azra Games is an inclusive workplace where everyone is welcome and employee differences are celebrated.