UBS Asset Management Lead Test Analyst
Chicago , IL 60602
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you passionate about innovation in the Investment industry? Are you interested in being part of a team at one of the leading Asset Manager within the industry?
As a Test Analyst you will analyze requirements to build and execute functional, regression and stress test cases, test plans and procedures. Creating and maintaining test environments and test data, you will fully document the test results and provide regular feedback to key stakeholders.
We're looking for someone like that to:
- conduct testing and system analysis for Fixed Income IT estate in UBS Asset Management, an integral part of our investment process, consisting of Portfolio Management Systems and through which we manage multi-billion dollar book of trading.
- work in Agile development process, hand scrum meetings, occasional story elaboration and ensuring on-time defect free delivery to meet tight deadlines
- understand business requirements and translate them to test scenarios, cases and hands on test case execution
- manually test Microsoft technologies
- provide strong C# .Net with good knowledge of SQL
- work with Service Now
- handle infrastructure teams and respond to infrastructure changes and queries
- manual white box testing experience where the analyst can work closely with developers, analyze logs in splunk and find out root cause of the issues
- user interaction with larger number of end stakeholders to respond to user queries which may need analysis of logs, databases and user configurations
- work with Dev ops tools and processes which includes deployment of the application to QA and UAT environments
- provide Test Automation and Performance testing experience and familiarity with relevant tools
- have exposure to capital markets with broad understanding of investments value chain research, portfolio construction, optimization, trading and execution
- knowledge of Fixed Income instrument and related analytics is a clear advantage for this position.