Tx1253: Foster Crown: Interventional Nephrologist For Expanding And Successful Outpatient Practice
El Paso , Texas 79901
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Foster Crown: Interventional Nephrologist for Expanding and Successful Outpatient PracticeAre you eager to accomplish a LOT of procedures and earn a significant compensation?
- 100% Interventional Procedures
- No Call and No Politics
- Base Salary and Uncapped Productivity
- Dialysis Access Experience is Required
- High Volume, Private Practice Outpatient Center Be Ready to Work a Lot of Procedures
- New Fellows are Highly Encouraged to Apply Procedural Proctoring is Offered, Must Love Procedures
This Interventional Nephrology opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent provider in West Texas. This vascular outpatient center is located near large zoo exhibits, stunning nature trails, state parks & much more. TX has many outdoor activities & a low cost of living. Texas is an excellent state to practice medicine & raise a family. Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement into this high-volume, Outpatient Vascular Access Center (OBL). It is part of a multi-state practice, with multiple centers in Texas and New Mexico.More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations. We place physicians in all states.
- Job Number: TX1253
- Position: Permanent Interventional Nephrologist
- City / State: El Paso, TX
- Facility: Outpatient Vascular Access Center, licensed as an OBL.
- Facility Profile: Fully staffed outpatient center, serving primarily ESRD & CKD patients
- Trauma: Non-designated
- ADC: Expect 6 12 procedures, based on modality & patient volumes. Experience is required. You could expect up to rotate through multiple procedural rooms.
- Support Staff: RPAs, RNs, Techs and full Admin support
- BC in Internal Medicine & graduation from IN Fellowship is required (ASDIN). New Fellows will be considered.
- Procedures: Recent experience performing Dialysis Access Maintenance is required
- TX licensed or in the process of TX licensure only please.
- Schedule: 7:30a-5p, Mon-Friday. No call, no weekends.
Please visit our website for additional information:www.FosterCrown.comLinkedIn:www.linkedin.com/in/stevetmayFacebook:
fostercrownContact:Foster Crown, LLC