Turnaround And Restructuring Director - Texas
Two95 International Inc.
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title Turnaround and Restructuring Director
Salary- $Open(Best Possible)
- Minimum 10-15 years of relevant restructuring / distressed experience in a professional service or consulting firm environment.
- Prior hands-on experience building / developing / overseeing integrated 3-statement financial and 13 week cash flow models.
- Analytical, adept at quickly defining, aligning, scaling, and assessing data modeling with the client needs. Ensures 80/20 approach to rapidly draw conclusions. Skilled and quickly identifying anomalies, inconsistencies, errors and conclusions.
- Consistent track record of successfully structuring and leading client engagements that achieved desired results, often times exceeding client expectations.
- High energy style, flexible and adaptive, with the ability to work well in a very fast paced environment.
- Understanding and the ability to adapt to complex client environments and situations.
- Expertise defining, communicating, motivating and driving change at executive levels and across the broader community of stakeholders.
- Exceptional negotiation skills with complex/sophisticated situations involving senior level stakeholders.
- Able to develop credible recommendations under shortened time constraints and imperfect information.
- A big picture point of view, recognizing critical areas requiring analysis and review. Quickly structures approaches to solve complex problems. Balanced and flexible, anticipates and changes direction as necessary.
- Experience synthesizing complex unstructured information rapidly and applies good business judgment driving quickly to deep insights into possible impacts and solutions.
- Are Thought Leaders and have experience delivering innovative solutions with the development of new tools, methodologies and approaches.
- Proven track record of effectively planning for and proactively mitigates risks on projects and work streams.
- Experience with proposal development, strong commercial instincts and interest.
- In addition to self, generates growing demand for other firm resources in prospective and existing clients.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently extend work for him/herself and others team members on client projects. Identifies and cultivates new opportunities.
- Expert written communication skills, self-directed with preparation of client ready document and presentation development.
- Articulate, persuasive, communicator. Commands the room, handles executive and difficult audiences well. Readily adapts style and message appropriately to audience and circumstance. Outstanding at impromptu communication under pressure.
- Engenders client confidence and trust with executives at all levels. Builds counseling relationships with clients and peers.
- Works effectively at all levels - Managing Directors, peers etc..
- Effective mentor to team members. With an interest in their career progression.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- An undergraduate degree from a top academic institution and a strong GPA required.
- Advanced degree(s) and applicable professional certification(s) are preferred.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.