We’re in search of customer-service oriented individuals to contribute to our great team environment!
• Provide exceptional customer service as you load and haul away customers unwanted items.
• Greet customer upon arriving at the home, business, or construction site and complete a walk-through of the premises
• Communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing; comfortably interface with customer
• Assist driver with truck inspections and moving equipment inventory
• Share responsibility with the driver in accurately completing paperwork and payment collection
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professional attitude and demeanor
• Can do attitude
• Experience in the fields of general labor, landscaping, construction or warehouse helpful
• Strong logic and mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using whole numbers and decimals. Ability to perform these operations using units of dollars, weight measurement, volume, distance and time)
• Stamina to lift heavy items (100 lbs or more) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
• Good hand-eye coordination
• Valid driver's license and good driving record