Truck Sales Representative
Charger Logistics Inc
Bakersfield , CA 93301
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our Truck Sales Department based out of our Bakersfield, CA office.
- Generate increased revenue for the company through cold calling, customer outreach, lead follow-ups, customer test drives and client relations.
- Prospect for new clients and grow existing customer sales to meet/ exceed annual sales objective.
- Monitor and manage inventory of used trucks and trailers.
- Responsible to prepare comprehensive proposals to include value added Truck, Parts, Service, Finance programs.
- Complete and submit all pertinent and necessary paperwork (documents, report) required to finalize a vehicle sale or lease, including the financing.
- Prepare and present quotes for used trucks and trailers, as required.
- Inspect all equipment and coordinate equipment viewings for potential buying/selling customers.
- Provide detailed analysis of market trends and competition.
- Detail reports using Microsoft applications to communicate with customers, management, internal departments.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma, preferably in Business or Marketing
- Three (3) years of heavy equipment or transportation equipment sales & leasing experience required
- Ability to make independent decisions, work well in a team environment, customer service skills, organizational skills, and a positive attitude are required.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with software and computers.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks effectively and work under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Must be flexible and able to work on multiple quotes simultaneously.