CDR Maguire Inc., a national multi-disciplinary emergency management and health care firm, is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to help register patients for the administration of the COVID-19 vaccine. Join our team in protecting the state's most vulnerable citizens!
Duties will include:
- Registering patients to receive a vaccine in the State of Florida.
- Working with patient to answer medical questions.
- Assisting Health Care professionals as needed.
- Be the point of contact for various facilities / vendors
- Data Entry
- Knowledge on Excel
- Oversee Employees
- Call Center
-This is a TEMPORARY 8-Week Assignment
-Candidate should be able to start ASAP and be able to work through 2/1/2020 (with opportunity to extend.
- If selected, Candidate will be required to attend a live or virtual training. Candidate must have good computer and multi-tasking skills.
- Candidate must have open availability and must have a valid State of Florida Driver's License (hours to be determined). This role involves travel. Mileage will be reimbursed and necessary PPE will be provided.
- Provide Form I-9 supporting documentation that proves your identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
CDR Maguire is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and EO/AAN/D. Must be able to work in the United States to apply.