Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Travel Telemetry I (Ht3624/Ht6196)
Detroit , MI 48201
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Treva Corporation is a supplement staffing company that partners with local companies on temporary placements and/or direct hires. We have been dedicated to our community since 2009. Our culture is to ensure our candidates and clients feel welcome and comfortable with our services. We are here to find the right position for the right person.
Treva is currently hiring a full-time Local Telemetry I Registered Nurse for a hospital in Detroit, Michigan. This is a 13 week contract with high possibility of extension. Hours are day 7am-7:30pm and 7pm-7:30pm night. Must have 1 year of RN Travel experience. Premium pay and based on experience! Nicotine free facility, nicotine attestation form required.
Telemetry/Medical Surgical nurses must manage care for adult patients of all ages with acute and chronic conditions, whether they are surgical patients or not.
- Maintain patients with a variety of diagnoses.
- Must be able to coordinate, organize and prioritize complex multiple patient assignments; guide patients and their families through complex health-care systems
- Must understand the complex differences in medications and how they interact with each other in patients' systems.
- Implements nursing interventions to achieve progress toward expected patient outcomes or to stabilize a patient's condition and/or prevent complications.
- Evaluates and documents patients' response to nursing care and modifies or revises treatment plans, and/or contacts physicians as circumstances require. Documentation reflects evaluation of patient response to nursing actions. Participates in interdisciplinary patient care planning in order to plan and evaluate patient care.
- Renders professional nursing care including administering medications, starting intravenous fluids and blood products. Performs both complex and routine treatments as prescribed by physicians or as warranted by patient's condition. Is able to perform all technical skills required for unit patient population such as, but not limited to IV venipuncture, restraint application, sterile dressings, etc.
- At least 2 -5 years of Telemetry I experience
- Must have 1 year of RN Travel experience
- Graduated from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current Michigan State Board of Nursing RN license required with no restrictions
- Current immunizations and/or screenings (MMR, DPT, Varicella, HEP B and TB) required
- Current BLS, NIHSS &ACLS
- Must be able to display a compassionate and team player attitude
All candidates MUST meet the qualifications listed above to be considered for the position.
What Treva Provides:
Email your updated resume today and start working with Treva where you are supporting a locally own Michigan business. We may be a small business, but we provide BIG results. Treva is not about the bottom dollar and just producing numbers. We care about building a relationship with our clients and job seekers. We offer competitive pay and dont create barriers when you want to hire on directly with the contracted company. Once you submit your resume you will be contacted by an experienced, local, and dedicated Recruiter. We guarantee you wont be disappointed!
Inspired People.Powerful Results!!!