Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Travel RN Emergency Department
Framingham , MA 01701
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Treva is a supplement staffing company that partners with local companies on temporary placements and/or direct hires. We have been dedicated to our community since 2009. Our culture is to ensure our candidates and clients feel welcome and comfortable with our services. We are here to find the right position for the right person.
Treva Corporation is currently seeking full-time travel Emergency Room RN for a hospital in Framingham, Massachusetts. Contract will start off as 12 weeks, but a very high possibility of extension. This is a shift from 3p-3a must have a year of travel RN experience. Great pay!
RN Job Duties:RN Job Duties:
- Collect current symptoms, as well as a detailed patient history and then consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans ?
- Performs triage, while considering both physical and psychosocial elements ?
- Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until the attending physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol ?
- Initiates corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipment shows adverse symptomatology ?
- Records patients current vital signs ?
- Works directly under physicians, assisting them during exams, diagnostic testing and treatments
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse ?
- Provides IV therapy ?
- Cleans and bandages wounds ?
- Provides basic, bedside care ?
- Initiates patient education plan, as prescribed by physician. Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their illness/injury, by explaining: post-treatment home care needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of medication and rehabilitation, as well as provides referrals to other healthcare professionals for follow-up treatment ?
- Displays professionalism while completing multiple urgent tasks in a timely manner ?
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
- Must have at least 2 years of ED experience
- At least 1 year Travel RN experience
- Current Massachusetts RN license with no restrictions
- Current BLS, ACLS, TNCC, ENPC or PALS
- Current immunizations and/or screenings (MMR, DPT, Varicella, HEP B and TB) required
All candidates MUST meet the qualifications listed above to be considered for the position. Please be sure to send an updated resume.
What Treva Provides:
Email your updated resume today and start working with Treva where you are supporting a locally own Michigan business. We may be a small business, but we provide BIG results. Treva is not about the bottom dollar and just producing numbers. We care about building a relationship with our clients and job seekers. We offer competitive pay and dont create barriers when you want to hire on directly with the contracted company. Once you submit your resume you will be contacted by an experienced, local, and dedicated Recruiter. We guarantee you wont be disappointed!
Inspired People.Powerful Results!!!