EA Brand Group
Seattle , WA 98164
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
If you have a strong project engineer background that includes earthwork, underground utilities, concrete, and paving as well as heavy highway experience, we would love you to become a member of our team! As a valued project engineer, you will work hand-in-hand with management to develop objectives, determine phases and elements of design, and prepare and distribute timelines for fulfillment. You will develop engineering and construction plans by outlining, shaping and managing all aspects of the project. You will have the exciting opportunity to foster team growth as we work to meet our annual goals. If you want to be actively involved in identifying project objectives, environmental requirements, and budgetary considerations, then you should consider working for us.Job Responsibilities:
- Review design proposals and schemes, and then work with management to refine project objectives, identify constraints, determine time frames, and sequence project phases.
- Research product designs, client specifications, and performance standards, and then present cost estimates that ensure satisfactory product performance.
- Summarize status reports and monitor resources, contractors, and agendas to correctly record all components of the project.
- Provide procedures, rules, and regulations to stakeholders to secure a safe, clean, and productive environment while enforcing policies.
- Maintain reputation and project integrity through compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
- Evaluate, organize, and prioritize workloads within a schedule.
- Liaise with third-party contractors to ensure all equipment is suitable for its design and adheres to the budget and deliverables.
Job Skills & Qualifi
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of all aspects of the construction industry to provide technically sound determinations and recommendations
- Practical construction knowledge with the ability to read plans and blueprints
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and manage priorities and workflow to meet deadlines