Translation Unit Manager
Westminster , CO 80030
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
41 OFFICES in 22 COUNTRIES
At AMPLEXOR we innovate, we are experienced and committed to our clients and employees.
We provide digital state-of-the-art solutions that are both universal and tailored to our clients needs.
At AMPLEXOR we think global, we think ahead and we think about the future.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
The Translation Unit Manager will build and manage a language department for our US clients as well as manage a variety of positions all supporting language services.
- Effectively manage a language department team, and all activities within a defined translation unit.
- Manage resource managers, language coordinators, language leads, and translators.
- Provide guidance and support to Resource Managers to ensure efficient capacity planning and well-structured resource strategies.
- Provide guidance and support to Language Leads to ensure linguistic client strategies are developed and implemented.
- Oversee language quality strategy and language quality output.
- Liaise with the Service Management, Vendor Management, and Sales.
- Drive and implement change.
- A completed university degree, preferably related to business management or translation services, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At minimum 5 years of proven experience in project management and translation/language management in a relevant industry
- Experience and skill in people management.
- Experience in managing translation/localization operations and teams, including processes, resources and tools.
- Proven experience in designing and improving complex processes in a relevant industry.
- Must be able to foster relationships and partner successfully with stakeholders to define the roadmap for any vertical.
- Must be able to effectively manage and motivate a team.
- Must be able to drive and own all activities within the translation unit.
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a proactive approach.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to deal with ambiguity and juggle multiple assignments and deadlines associated with working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Must have an exceptional ability to establish instant credibility.
- Must be a leader who speaks and acts with the confidence only gained through experience.
- Must have a proven ability to make things happen.
AMPLEXOR proudly offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.