Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Transitional Supportive Housing (Tsh)
Bay Area Women's Center
Bay City , MI 48706
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Bay Area Women's Center, a family-friendly non-profit agency, is seeking a Transitional Supportive Housing Case Manager. The TSH Case Manager is a part-time position that provides counseling, advocacy, education, and support services to participants. The ideal candidate will be non-judgmental, highly organized, and demonstrate program development and management skills.
The TSH Case Manager will work an average of 24-28 hours per week.
- Develop individualized service plans.
- Provide regular, one-on-one counseling sessions at the agency and on home visits.
- Provide advocacy and education, as related to service plan.
- Coordinate with community resources to ensure that all client needs are met.
- Oversee follow-up services, in coordination with other staff.
- Evaluate and report on the TSH Program on an on-going basis.
- Participate as a member of Client Services Meeting, Non-Residential Case Management, and other inter-agency committees, as appropriate and necessary.
- Participate, on a rotation basis, with residential on-call duties.
- Attend training, to continually increase knowledge and skills.
- Ensure confidentiality and accuracy of client records.
- Compile, maintain and report statistical data, as required and necessary.
- Participate in training of volunteers and students working with clients in the TSH Program.
- Maintain on-going, positive communication and collaborative efforts within the community.
- Participate as a member of committees and task forces in the community, as related to transitional housing issues and assigned by supervisor.
- Participate in agency community awareness activities/events, as appropriate and necessary.
This is only an outline of duties and should not be considered all encompassing.
- Minimum bachelor degree in human service field, with some related work experience.
- Ability to work independently, with outstanding organizational skills.
- Skills in program development, implementation and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Able and willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to be non-judgmental and work with a diverse population.
- Be able to lift 20 pounds.
Please submit cover letter and resume.
The Bay Area Women's Center is a family-friendly agency offering flexible scheduling and a unique opportunity to promote social change in our community.
Non-exempt, part-time 22-28 hours per week, $13.00 - $15.00 per hour.