Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Training & Development Specialist
Specialists On Call
Reston , VA 20190
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SOC Telemed is looking for an Training & Development Specialist that will help lead the transformation of the company's corporate university programs. You will be responsible for managing professional development initiatives in accordance with best practices and strategic organizational goals. The right person will be able to partner with cross functional leaders to develop and implement effective organizational development and change management solutions that will drive our business growth. In conjunction with the Vice President of Human Resources, the Learning and Development Specialist will play a key role in the development and implementation of an innovative performance evaluation process, the SOC corporate university and new leadership development programs that will support SOC becoming an employer of choice. They will work closely with the VP of HR to support the clinical and technical training programs and create a process for monitoring and improving employee engagement to foster a workplace environment consistent with the values and mission of SOC.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressive experience in organizational development, training program design and management or related fields.
- Two (2) years of project or program management responsibilities associated with human resources initiatives, organizational change management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven ability to support and lead cross-functional teams and provide project management support.
- LMS Management.
- Experience developing a corporate university.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication, analytical, organizational, management, and negotiation skills are required.
- Understanding of instructional design methodology and software programs
- Excellent computer skills and in-depth experience with applicable software programs are required (i.e., spreadsheets, databases, presentations, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Problem structuring and strategic problem solving skills.
- Advanced skills developing compelling presentations.
- Superior facilitation skills.
- Special consideration will be granted for candidates holding a Masters degree in Psychology, Human Resource Development, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Experience with administering psychometric assessments.
Benefits Include: Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)Health Savings AccountFlexible Spending (Medical and Dependent Care)Employer Paid Short and Long Term DisabilityEmployer Paid 1x Life and AD&D (Supplemental available)401(k) & Roth 401(k)Up-to 16 days of PTO10 Paid HolidaysPregnancy and Parental LeaveMilitary Leave PayCommuter Assistance