Trails Solution Planner
International Mountain Bicycling Association
Milwaukee , WI 53201
Posted 11 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The position of Trail Solutions Planner will work with Trail Solutions Project
Managers, Senior Staff, and Trail Solutions Directors developing Trails Concept
Plans and Trail Master Plans, Design Development deliverables, and support all
tasks related to business development and project implementation.
- Authoring of planning documents
- Project mapping data creation and management including GIS, CAD, GPS, and Adobe based data.
- Planning map graphic creation
- Collaborate in creation of planning concepts, design development, and
- construction details
- Support business development tasks
- Meet the performance goals established by IMBAs leadership
- Attend required company and departmental meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of professional planning experience related to recreation based projects.
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university in an appropriate field of Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, or similar
- Highly skilled in GIS, CAD, and Adobe Suite.
- Experience with GPS tools, data collection, and post processing.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Mountain Biking Experience
- The Ability to Travel 50% of the time
IMBA has a fantastic culture and dedication to building more trails close to home. We offer a full range of benefits and an outstanding work environment with passionate co-workers and a supportive management structure.
-Health, Dental, PTO, LTD, Life.
Please submit a link to online portfolio or work examples with application.