Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Trailer Service Department Manager
Oklahoma City , OK 73101
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Trailer Service Department Manager Summary Description:
The Service Manager will report to the General Manager. Manage daily operations of our Service department, ensuring all maintenance/repair of trailers are completed in a quality and timely manner. The Service Manager will be responsible for the supervision of the Service Staff, Service Techs and Shop Foreman.This role requires experience in trailer repair / service facilities Duties and
- Ensure that a customer's needs are being fulfilled.
- Completes and processes of paperwork to meet the companys objectives for production.
- Oversees safety regulation compliance within the department.
- Maintain safety and compliance excellence.
- Handles personnel issues within the service department
- Processes paperwork for work orders if service staff is out of office.
- Provides customer service, including handling the phones and lobby traffic
- Inspect work performed by mechanics in overhaul and repairs.
- Review and approve completed work orders.
- Make sure Service employees follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties including lifting, climbing, etc.
- Order equipment and supplies and maintain accurate records.
- Recommend replacement of existing equipment.
- Direct the upkeep and appearance of shop and parking lot area.
- Assist in recruiting, screening, training, and evaluation of shop employees.
- stand laws and regulations on transportation and safety.
- Wear the proper safety equipment.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to be a clear / positive communicator and the ability to lead a team of technicians and assist in their skill development.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, 10 key & AS400 service systems.
- Valid drivers license with no restrictions and good driving record.
- Good attendance Monday through Friday. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (times may vary per dealership location).
- Keeps himself/herself groomed and clothed per the dealership guidelines.