Warrendale , PA 15086
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CDR Maguire Inc., a national multi-disciplinary engineering firm with an office in Warrendale, PA, has an immediate need for a talented, team focused Traffic Engineer with 4+ years of progressive experience in traffic engineering design and analysis. This position is for an individual looking to challenge themselves on a variety of transportation projects in the region.
We are looking for Traffic Engineers who have a positive attitude, are good leaders, and enjoy working in a team environment. The successful candidate will join a growing team of transportation professionals and play an active role in traffic and highway design components of roadway projects throughout Pennsylvania and Massachusetts.
- Preparation of traffic-related design plans (i.e. Traffic Signals, Signing, Marking, MPT, ITS, etc.)
- Performing traffic analysis and preparation of traffic studies and other technical reports
- Preparing quantities and construction cost estimates
- Leading designated task assignments and reporting progress to senior staff
- Traveling to job sites for site visits, data collection, and meetings, as required
- Interact with and present project designs to clients, agencies, and the public.
- Assist with Roadway design tasks, as necessary
- Other duties as directed by senior staff
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering from ABET accredited University
- 4+ years of progressively responsible design related experience
- PE preferred
- Working knowledge of AASHTO, FHWA, and DOT design standards
- CADD experience (AutoCAD a plus)
- Microsoft Office, HCS, Synchro/SimTraffic software experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, co-workers, clients, partners, and other stakeholders in a professional manner
- Pro-active attitude, attention to detail, punctual, and organized
CDR Maguire is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Must be able to work in the United States to apply.