Top-notch law firm currently has an opening in Irvine for aTrademark Paralegal.As aTrademark Paralegaland under the direct supervision of attorneys, you will support the delivery of quality legal services by performing tasks that require accuracy, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, strong written and interpersonal skills and computer proficiency.
Prepare, file, prosecute and monitor all US trademarks and trademark applications worldwide.
You will have extensive correspondence with foreign associates.
You will review and manage watch notices and watch notice subscriptions.
Conduct searches of US Patent and Trademark Office and Saegis searching system software.
You will report to clients regarding deadlines, renewals and maintenance.
Prepare, file and prosecute copyright applications.
Assist with filing and service of TTAB actions, including oppositions, cancellations and appeals.
Prepare and file assignment and security interest recordations.
A strong understanding of docketing procedures and you will be responsible for administering daily docketing clearing, and reviewing trademark mail.
Monitor and track all due dates daily, distribute mail to the responsible attorney for actions, conduct or assist in conducting legal research.
Find relevant cases, law review articles and statutes, and prepare memoranda analyzing research results.
Continuing legal education due to changes to U.S. and foreign trademark procedures.
A bachelors degree is required, and a paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved training program is preferable but not required.
You will have working knowledge of USPTO and Madrid Protocol and foreign filing requirements; considerable experience in foreign and domestic trademark prosecution and maintenance.
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software, docketing systems and/or other automated control databases, (LEXIS, Westlaw,) and database retrieval systems.
Strong organizational, delegation and leadership skills.
Excellent analytical skills and the experience necessary to understand and summarize case-related documents.
You are able to work effectively within a team environment and to work proactively.
You will have strong time-management skills, work well under pressure in a dynamic environment and oversee multiple tasks concurrently.
To Apply: Please email your resume to: email@example.com
VIEW JOBS1/15/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-15T00:00Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what's possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Under the guidance of a senior engineer:
* System Level Design, including electrical and technological expertise to work with in their electrical implementation and their component selection of sensors, actuators, video subsystems, and device functional allocations
* Detailed Component Design, including creating complete electronic modules from the ground up to Rivian Standards
* Work with a multidisciplinary group to specify and design electronic modules to work reliably long term in harsh automotive environments
* Work with packaging engineers and CAE engineers to ensure your design meets all space allocation, physical durability, and endurance requirements
* Support design documentation, including failure analysis, WCCA, derating analysis, and test reports
* Work with software engineers, integration engineers, and release engineers to ensure that software functions correctly at all levels of the stack, on the bench, and in the system
* Test and Validation, including working with Test and Validation engineers to ensure your component is tested to the rigorous standards set by Rivian
* Aide in the troubleshooting of any Manufacturing issues
* Bachelor's Degree In Electrical Engineering or related discipline
* 5+ years' experience in product development or Master's degree
* Experience in Mixed Signal design methodologies
* Experience in Embedded designs
* Understanding of power electronics
* Ability to work in fast paced and challenging environment
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
VIEW JOBS1/11/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-11T00:00At JPMorgan Chase, we have an obsession for taking care of our customers and employees and making them feel welcomed and valued by building lasting relationships, doing the right thing, exceeding expectations and having a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Using the latest banking solutions, combined with cutting edge financial technology and the most welcoming and friendly service, you'll be front and center representing our brand and culture. Here at Chase, you'll have the opportunity to help people experience our Customer Promise -- helping people make the most of their money so they can make the most of their lives, by providing education and advice tailored to suit their financial needs.
If you are enthusiastic about providing great customer experiences and digitally curious, join our branch family. In addition to providing education and advice tailored to suit our customers financial needs, you'll be able to take ownership of your own career development through a variety of cross-training opportunities and company support.
As an Associate Banker at Chase, you will be at the forefront of delivering an exceptional customer experience by fostering long-lasting, meaningful relationships. You will help customers with everyday transactions, build rapport and introduce them to our One Chase family. You will also teach clients how to use self-service options - help them enroll in & use tools so they can bank how, when and where they want.
You'll contribute significantly to the success of the branch and helping customers by:
* Engaging the client by welcoming them warmly with a pleasant demeanor, using the client name, whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with Chase
* Assisting customers and making clients feel appreciated
* Helping customers learn how to complete their banking needs whenever, wherever and however they want with self-service options, including the Chase mobile app, Chase.com, and ATMs with expert knowledge in our self-service and digital platform
* Exhibiting strong customer service skills, presenting consumer-bank focused products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels
* Proactively collaborating with others to help customers
* Helping build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them address their financial needs
* Ensuring financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory and banking requirements
* Supporting customer with traditional banking needs and complex service transactions putting the customer's needs at the center of everything
* Providing proactive customer outreach to gauge success and offer new tools to help customers meet their consumer banking and investment goals
* Ability to make personal connections, engage customers, and always be courteous and professional in a team environment
* Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect customers to technology
* Exudes confidence with clients when sharing product knowledge and solutions
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail and time management
* Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up skills
* Active listening skills to ensure the best way forward is identified for each customer
* Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; delivers solutions that make our One Chase products work together
* Minimum 6 months of customer service experience, i.e. teller experience
* High school diploma or GED equivalent required
Jpmorgan Chase & Co.IrvineCA
VIEW JOBS1/9/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-09T00:00Field Technician
Irvine or Los Angeles, CA, USA
Ramboll US Corporation (Ramboll) is a leading scientific environmental consulting firm providing a broad range of technical services to both public and private sector clients. As such, Ramboll has earned a reputation as a leader in the areas of environmental risk assessment and management, strategic compliance management and environmental liability. We are seeking a highly motivated Field Technician to join the firm's Irvine or Los Angeles, California office in the first quarter of 2021. To succeed in this role, you must have a minimum of 5 years' experience starting up, operating and maintaining, and trouble-shooting remediation and mitigation systems, and have a current OSHA 40-hour health and safety training certificate.
Are you our new Field Technician? Click the apply-button to send your application!
Join our Environment & Health department
As our new Field Technician, you will be part of a dynamic team providing state-of-the-art scientific, technical, and strategic risk management knowledge to an international client base.
Typical responsibilities of this position may include:
* Conducting routine site visits to conduct operation and maintenance on remediation and mitigation systems.
* Collecting remediation system operational parameters, then recording and effectively reporting data to project manager(s).
* Collecting air, soil gas, soil, and groundwater samples as needed for system compliance.
* Implementing remedial activities, installing/connecting remediation system infrastructure, conducting system start-up, and operation and maintenance.
* Overseeing remediation/mitigation system subcontractors with minimal supervision.
* Assisting with field work related to compliance with permit conditions.
* Providing technician input in regard to evaluation and engineering design of remedial systems.
* Following corporate health and safety standards.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
* Minimum of 5 years' experience starting up, operating and maintaining, and trouble-shooting remediation and mitigation systems.
* Completion of the OSHA 40-hour health and safety training course (with current certification)
* Strong commitment to safety, environmental compliance, customer relations and teamwork.
* Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including field note taking, recordkeeping, and oral communication with project team personnel.
* Experience with soil vapor extraction systems, sub-slab mitigation systems, ozone or similar in-situ injection systems, and pump and treat systems.
* Knowledge and experience with a range of mechanical systems (pumps, blowers, piping, etc.) and operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and repair of systems.
* Recent experience collecting soil, vapor, indoor air, and groundwater samples.
* Ability and willingness to work as a responsible, independent team player - including the ability to work on multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
* Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
* Must be eligible to work in the United States.
* Must possess a valid Driver's License and reliable form of transportation. The successful candidate will need to provide evidence of a good driving record (MVR) and proof of personal insurance coverage.
* Experience with plant operations and maintenance.
* Knowledge of plumbing, construction and/or simple electrical diagrams and systems.
* Ability to drive a pickup truck, travel and/or perform field work out of the office approximately 80-90% of the time.
* Ability to lift 50 pounds.
* Ability to read/discern colorimetric test sample results and small print.
* Must be able to perform the following actions while conducting fieldwork: stooping/kneeling/crouching, standing for long periods of time, pulling/pushing and lifting equipment and supplies, walking on uneven terrain, climbing stairs and ladders, using hand and power tools.
* Ability to work in a wide range of outdoor environments.
* Ability and willingness to work long hours and in proximity to loud noises and hazards (i.e., proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, and exposure to chemicals, fumes, odors, dusts, and gases). Worker may be required to wear a respirator. Proper training and protective equipment will be provided as necessary.
Full-Time Regular Nonexempt (hourly) employee
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
Welcome to our Environment & Health division
Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase liveability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. One of the world's leading environmental and health consultancies, our bright minds are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Ramboll in Americas
Ramboll has nearly 2,000 experts working across 50 offices in the Americas applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions within Environment & Health, Water, Energy and Planning & Urban Design. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application and cover letter!
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.