Murfreesboro , TN 37130
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position is responsible for the daily site construction work efforts assigned to you by leadership.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Oversee the daily operations at assigned sites.
- Maintain daily paperwork required for the site and the crew.
- Implement and follow through with job instructions provided by leadership.
- Ensure safety and quality control requirements at your sites and with your crew.
- Compile all site-specific closeout documentation for your work effort.
- Upload closeout documentation to customer interfaces.
- Coordinate with customer representative for site related activities and maintain a good working relationship with customer representative.
- Provide leadership, guidance and actively train / promote learning to all crew members.
- Maintain equipment and vehicles in an operational condition at all times.
- Other duties as assigned. Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of industry experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in construction skills, rigging, safety and general industry knowledge.
- Job related certifications – Firs Aid, Safety, Rescue, Wiltron, Anritsu, Fiber, PIM, CPR and Connector attachment
- Organizational, computer and communication skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret site plans, RFDS, construction drawings and SOW.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and comply with company motor vehicle policy.
- If applicable, the ability to maintain FDOT log books – Training will be provided
- Recognize and provide a safe work site with acceptable quality and efficiency.
- Ability to lead, teach and train proper work and safety procedures.
- Must be able to provide, record and manage paperwork (Excel, Word etc) Approved by Operations, HR and Executive Teams
- Must be fit and in good physical condition
- Must have the ability to climb towers, be able to pick up 50 lbs., and be cable of working up to 12 hours on occasion.
- Individuals must have a valid driver’s license and driving record meeting the company policy conditions.
- Must be available to work weekends and/or nights, in extreme weather conditions if necessary, and be willing to travel extensively.
- Must be able to work out of market or away from home as work demands.