VIEW JOBS1/1/2019 11:55:32 PM2019-04-01T23:55<p>Tow Atlanta is seeking a roll-back towing driver/operator.<br />
The duties of a tow truck operator include communicating with a dispatcher, driving to the scene of an accident or breakdown, connecting the vehicle to the tow truck, and transporting it back to the customer&#39;s home, service station or junkyard. The driver will be responsible for loading the disabled vehicle onto the tow truck. Depending on the type of tow truck, this may include using a chain, winch, steering locks, and other devices as well as affixing lights onto the towed vehicle. Drivers will interact with customers, speak to them about their automotive problems, potentially diagnosing the cause and providing necessary assistance. As such, a tow truck operator will need to be able to communicate well and will need to have a basic knowledge of cars and automotive parts. Often times, tow truck drivers will perform small repairs on the scene of a breakdown such as changing tires, reconnecting parts, or jump-starting the car. Some familiarity with automotive maintenance and repair may be required, but the majority of it can be learned on the job. The driver will also have to write up daily reports, use tablets/smartphones and computers to record/document all activities &amp; services rendered and accept payments.</p>
<p>Tow Atlanta is seeking professional full-time roll-back Wrecker drivers for day &amp; evening shifts. 4-12 hour shifts (48 hr week schedules). Service area is the City of Atlanta metro area. Salary plus Commission ($10-25 per hour); requires knowledge of roll-back towing procedures without the use of chains/j-hooks (Straps, Skates &amp; tie downs). Must have minimum 3 years of verifiable towing experience, possess DOT Physical Card, have GA DL with clean MVR and no criminal history in last 3 years, and pass random drug screens. Please note that we do not impound so 100% accountability is mandatory. Background checks are conducted&nbsp;for some criminal convictions acceptable, but no DUI&#39;s.<br />
We are an equal opportunity employer.</p>
VIEW JOBS1/18/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-18T00:00United States of America - Georgia, Atlanta
* Works under direct supervision performing routine and repetitive duties.
* On-the-job training is received in an area of technical specialty.
* Patrol and monitor a segment of interstate roadway in an assigned region, looking for stranded motorist, roadway deficiencies, site distance problems and obstructions that may cause lane blockage
* Consistently ensure quality customer service through professionalism, timely response, skill and courtesy
* Abide by all Federal, State, and Municipal laws, rules and ordinances and maintain a clean driving record
* Give automotive gas and or diesel fuel to stranded motorist when needed
* Provide batter boost
* Provide minor first aid to injured if needed until more advance medical personnel arrive.
* High School Diploma and or equivalent certificate(GED)
* Be a minimum of 21 years of age
* Must pass a State and Federal criminal history/security and motor vehicle back ground checks; must also be able to pass yearly criminal and motor vehicle background checks
* Possess a valid Georgia Class C License and a clean driving record, including no suspension of license in the last 5 years
* Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and annual screening process per contractual requirements
* Possess or be able and willing to obtain CPR and First Aid certifications
* Working knowledge of basic automotive repair
* Demonstrate positive customer service attitude - both to co-workers (internal customers) and Customers
* Willingness to be on call 24/7 and respond to after-hours call outs
* Physically able, with or without an accommodation, to work in outdoor environments with uneven terrain, variable outdoor conditions including heat, cold, moisture, dust, dryness, noise, and automotive-related chemicals (e.g., fuels, coolants, lubricants, etc.); position requires frequent operation of vehicles, lifting of less than 25 pounds, and work around heavy, moving, dangerous equipment; often standing/walking, repetitive bending & stooping, lifting of 25-75 pounds, working with arms above shoulder level, and power gripping/squeezing (hand tools, levers, etc.); occasional work at heights, and work on electrical circuits; rare lifting of greater than 75 pounds, and stair climbing. Position will include wearing associated personal protective equipment.
* Experience in working in roadway traffic environment, and good customer service
* Basic knowledge of operations of emergency services
* Basic knowledge of highway maintenance activities
* Basic knowledge in minor auto repairs and automotive preventive maintenance
* Ability to work independently with little supervision and manage own time
* Demonstrated ability to reason and make good sound decision based on narrowly defined criteria or guidelines
* Ability to guide or direct others at incident scenes
* Ability to gather and disseminate information effectively
* Working knowledge of the Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUT
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Transportation Operations Management / Traffic Monitoring
Business Line Transportation
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 205894BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Aecom Technology CorporationAtlantaGA
VIEW JOBS1/20/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-20T00:00Job Description
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in all aspects of business and at all levels. Success comes from inviting and incorporating diverse perspectives.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
Schedule: 40 hours, Sunday-Thursday 10:00 pm – 6:30 am or until work is complete. Off days will be Friday amd Saturday. This schedule is considered to be open-ended. Additional/extended hours may be required based on business need.
Operates electronic or mechanical equipment to process daily work. Duties may include: capturing, sorting and/or distributing items or documents using machinery to meet requirements; preparing and organizing work for subsequent processing through machines; executing jobs through PC or CRT; monitoring process; performing maintenance and repairs, identifying routine to moderately complex problems. Prepares and processes rejected and/or exception items. Communicates with technical vendors. Working under general supervision, acts as senior operator and trains less senior staff.
* 1+ year of equipment operation experience
* Ability to work effectively under direct supervision and follow specific guidelines
* Ability to operate moderately complex machines, troubleshoot, and perform maintenance and repairs
* Good communication skills
* Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
* Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
* Good PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems quickly
* Lockbox experience
* Operations experience
* Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
* Data entry experience
* Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
Other Desired Qualifications
* Ability to operate ITRAN or IBML machines
* Ability to operate IBML SoftTrac Image Scanner
* Ability to lift 15+ pounds
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH 0054480 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WHWells FargoAtlantaGA