Tool And Die Maker Holland, OH
Kern-Liebers / Michigan Spring And Stamping
Holland , OH 43528
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Did you recently lose your job due to COVID-19? Are you looking for another career to call home? Kern-Liebers USA INC.is still operating and looking to hire a Tool and Die Maker at our union facility in Holland, Ohio.
Please note that incomplete applications will be disqualified.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Repair, troubleshoot, change over, disassemble, clean, reassemble, manufacture, modify, and maintain tools and fixtures as required in a timely manner.
- Scheduling, following up and working with outside tool shops and vendors for tool repairs and PMs. Reporting tooling status and up-dates to Plant Management
- Product and Process optimizations
- Productive and positive interaction with other departments
- Ensure that all tooling work orders are closed in timely manner.
- Ensure that all tooling records and related paperwork are filled appropriately and kept in compliance with company standards.
- Initiating a root cause investigation to address any major tooling damage / failure. Report investigation results immediately to Plant Management.
- Ensure completion of tooling preventive maintenance work orders (PMs) 100% on time.
- Sense of urgency in responding to manufacturing. Know priority tools and ask if not clear.
- Maintain the tooling department daily log. All tooling maintenance techs must log their daily activities in the tooling maintenance daily log.
- Must have good organizational skills and keep the maintenance tooling department clean, organized within 5s principals, and in top shape all the time.
- Participate in department continuous improvement plans.
- Have completed a D.O.L. certified apprentice program in metal trades or eight (8) years tool and die experience with metal forming or cutting tools.
- Minimum High school degree or equivalent required.
- TS16949 knowledge/experience
- Extensive knowledge of measuring equipment, surface grinders, lathe machines, mills, standard EDMS, and drill presses.
- Tooling blueprint and schematics reading are also required
Kern-Liebers offers competitive composition and benefits program.
If you ask our employees why they love working at Kern-Liebers USA INC, they will tell you its because of the great people they get to work with every day, the flexibility and job security we provide and the daily opportunities which keep them motivated.
In addition to a great work environment, we offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Within our benefits package; affordable medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability (at no cost to you), 401k with company match, incentive pay up to 15% your hourly wage paid out weekly, vacation and flexible schedules.