Tier 2 Technical Support
Frederick , MD 21701
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ADS Federal is an SBA 8a certified and a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business providing technically oriented services from program management to advanced systems integration and engineering. We support Government and prime system integrators with engineering and management expertise. ADS Federal helps clients with challenging Science & Technology, Engineering Acquisition and Program Management Mission requirements. With a 90% Veteran Hiring rate, our staff quickly embed with clients, identify critical needs, and work relentlessly to accomplish the mission.
ADS Federal is a leader in advanced technology research and solutions development, and we are growing quickly. We are currently in need of an experienced and professional Tier II Classroom Supporter to join our team!
- Swap out of defective thin clients and monitors. Return to HP for repair or replacement.
- Load, update, and maintain Windows Embedded Standard 7 operating system on thin clients.
- Trouble shoot guest OS applications (Office, Adobe, Internet Explorer)
- Printer Connectivity
- Modify image to reflect classroom requirements (Excel add-ons)
- Image Patching
- Virtual desktop resource management and vMotion
- Administration of Machine Catalogs and Delivery Groups
- Verify Thin-Client and/or zero client connectivity from the jack to the NIC
- Work with OIT network team for all other physical network issues
- Fileshare administration
- Provide file share maintenance of classroom content. Add/Remove content and control permissions
- Associate VA student accounts with classroom resources (file share)
- Create OGA student account with information provided by the Office of the Registrar
- Provide Onsite hands on replacement of components such as hard drives, blades, network interface cards (NIC)
- Associate VA student accounts withy classroom resources (file share)with HP warranty support
• Must have experience with Citrix Xen App 7.15, Citrix Xen Desktop 7.15, and Citrix PVS 7.15.
• Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator Certification
• Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) Certification for Windows 10 & Windows 7