Come join our team...
Certified Master Chef and Captain of the Culinary Olympic team, Gerald Ford is building his Culinary Team and culture at the Ford Plantation Club in Richmond Hill, GA.
Currently pursuing: Skilled Cooks with potential Sous Chef Opportunities
The LINE COOK prepares meals at The Ford Plantation Club dining facilities under the guidance of Chef Ford and Sous Chefs.
- Responsible for the hands-on work associated with food preparation in conjunction with and under the guidance of the Chef and Sous Chefs.
- Maintains kitchen supply inventory and storage areas, communicating needs and issues as necessary.
- Works to maintain a sanitary kitchen by adhering to state and local sanitation as well as industry best practices for storage, and refrigeration requirements and codes; cooks are responsible for cleaning equipment.
- Interest in cooking great food is an absolute must, dedication and reliability are as well.
- Candidates are expected to accept ownership for their tasks, work areas and for accomplishing new and different requests providing unforgettable member "experiences".
- Performs additional related duties as assigned and assists other departments as requested.
- A positive attitude to be part of the team and treat all members, guests and co-workers in a friendly and respectful manner.
- Successful candidates will show a strong willingness to learn and grow, they will also be coach able and take initiative, candidates must be team contributors and the deisre to be leaders.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
-High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
-Excellent verbal communication skills and a pleasant, professional demeanor.
-Must have a polished and professional appearance.
-Must be available for evenings, weekends and holidays.
-Candidates will be required to successfully pass a drug screen.
Competitive compensation based upon experience.
Full benefit plan for full-time employees including Life, LTD, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and an extraordinary Paid Time Off program.
Education and connection opportunities that build careers.
The Ford Plantation .