Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Madison , WI 53717
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Madison, WI 53717
6 months with potential to convert to FTE
Schedule: 2nd Shift, M-F: 3:30pm-12:00am / Training: 1st shift, M-F, 7am-3:30pm
Pay Rate: $20-$23/hour DOE
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Our client, a leader in radiation therapy and radiosurgery, is seeking a Test Technician to assist them. The Test Technician will be responsible for inspection, configuration, troubleshooting, and testing of final assemblies and computers. The ideal candidate will be able to follow work instructions, handle a variety of different tasks as once, and can easily communicate with a team.
- Complete manufacturing test and commission of medical systems to ensure products are ready for shipment.
- Test, repair, and troubleshoot products.
- Test and configure computer systems.
- Complete component test and subassembly testing.
- Participate in development and review of manufacturing procedures to help ensure manufacturing requirements and goals are achieved.
- Help develop manufacturing instructions, that document and control the manufacturing process.
- Assist with the development of manufacturing tool and fixture requirements.
- Help facilitate training of manufacturing personnel, when needed.
- Assist in deployment of product changes (ECOs) to ensure correct implementation.
- Provide feedback to manufacturing or engineering personnel to improve both quality and ease of production/servicing of the product.
- Ensure production processes and facilities are in accordance with FDA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
- Associatesor Technical degree in Electronics, Computer Technology, or related discipline.
- Experience with high voltage and radiation generating equipment.
- At least 3 years experience working in manufacturing test or engineering activities.
- Can interpret and understand product design drawings, schematics and specifications.
- Proficient in Windows OS and related applications.
- Familiarity and experience with oscilloscopes, DMM and other electronic test equipment.
- Experience in a heavily documented and controlled production process environment, product testing and understanding of calibration control, ESD and cleanliness special control processes.
- Experience with safety and health (OSHA), FDA and ISO 9001 quality system requirements.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move physical inventory weighting up to 50 pounds.