Los Angeles , CA 90012
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Great news! We recently launched our device and now we want to take it new levels. If you've got the chops for this, this could be a game changer for you!
This position is responsible for conducting tests and data collection activities of consumer electronics. Fabricates prototype components and test fixtures for lab and field testing. Reports to the Systems Integration Engineer.
- Conducts tests of new components, assemblies and systems based on test criteria as established by policies and procedures or written test plans.
- Maintains accurate records of test results and reports results to the appropriate development and testing group.
- Conducts various comparison tests of competitive products and components in accordance with test criteria.
- Builds test fixtures to carry out various needs associated with testing the components in a manner that will be accelerated in terms of time and that will correlate with actual field use conditions.
- Reports to the supervisor about all ongoing projects about project status, completion time projections and any problems that may have arisen during the project.
- Maintain excellent documentation using in-house documentation procedures.
- Support cross-functional teams with technical assistance as needed.
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Experience in testing processes.
- Exceptional communication skills with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate across functional teams.
- Experience with engineering using Scrum framework preferred but not required.
- Available for domestic and/or international travel if needed.
- Professional, driven, focused and enthusiastic. Previous startup experience preferred but not required.