VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00The Boeing Company seeks a Cybersecurity Assessment Specialist to support the Boeing Test & Evaluation (BT&E) Cybersecurity Test & Evaluation team. The applicant will be a key team member in program execution and evaluation support for cybersecurity test across the enterprise with focus on Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test. The primary responsibilities apply to embedded systems within fielded and future platforms.
* Conducts vulnerability assessments of target systems and environments with defined interfaces.
* Plans and conducts data gathering and reconnaissance on target systems.
* Develops and implements vulnerability testing methodologies.
* Contributes to the development and evaluation of attack scenarios.
* Performs routine exploit analysis, penetration testing and executes attacks.
* Evaluates findings and conducts root cause analysis.
* Defines testing scope; conducts risk analysis and threat assessment.
* Identifies testing resources/constraints and develops test plans.
* Prepares and delivers technical reports and briefings.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself and for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Test and Tech
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Vulnerability/Penetration test assessments with minimum 3 months experience in at least two of the following:
* Embedded systems
* Non-Ethernet based testing (ie CAN/ARINC)
* Understanding of embedded systems and micro architecture
* Experienced with reverse engineering existing embedded and non-embedded software code
* Analyzes architecture and system functionality for multiple technologies.
* Experience building custom tools in separate of test and evaluation needs.
Certifications: Please state/include in your resume
Typical Education / Experience:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
VIEW JOBS11/27/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-25T00:00Validation Engineering Lab Technician (VSE)
ZT Systems is an established multibillion-dollar company, and a technology industry veteran with over 22 years in business. One of Americas fastest-growing private companies, ZT has grown at more than twice the industry average for the past 5 years. Headquartered in the USA with global manufacturing spanning the US, EMEA and APAC, ZT engineers hyperscale compute and storage solutions that are tailored to the unique workloads and business needs of our global datacenter customers. We are passionate about delivering the highest quality solutions and exceeding customer expectations. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us at this critical growth inflection point as we engineer the hardware infrastructure powering a world of cloud computing, cloud storage, artificial intelligence and machine to machine transactions.
Megatrends Driving Our Industry
By 2020, more than 7 billion people and businesses, and at least 35 billion devices, will be connected to the internet. A new world of digital business and enhanced human connectivity is emerging, enabled by innovations in artificial intelligence, natural language interfaces, virtual/enhanced reality, and the Internet of Things. In fact, Gartner projects that the shift to the cloud will affect over $1 Trillion in IT spending by 2020. To deliver on the promise of these transformative technologies, todays largest cloud providers require ever more powerful, efficient, and workload-optimized hardware infrastructure. With the proven ability to deliver these solutions, ZT Systems is well positioned as the design, manufacturing and logistics partner of choice for hyperscale compute and storage customers.
The Lab Technician will be responsible for supporting ZT Systems Engineering group on several projects in various stages of development. The Lab Technician must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with little supervision needed to maintain project schedules/deadlines.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
* Build, debug, test, repair and upgrade computer prototypes (computers, servers, peripherals, programs and software/firmware)
* Proficient in hand soldering
* Assist engineers in the evaluation of new electronic components
* Document prototype construction and maintain pertinent engineering records
* Write procedures and various technical documents
* Perform Lab Management responsibilities to maintain and organize a clean and efficient lab
* Materials management to inventory/track/ship materials
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Fundamental understanding of computer architecture and components (CPU, power supply, memory, graphics cards, flash memory, etc.)
* Strong soldering skills. Knowledge in circuit boards, soldering and electronics
* Ability to diagnose the root cause of computer system failure and isolate the components/failure nodes
* Ability to use custom Linux and Windows-based diagnostic/test programs to run benchmarks/tests on electronic components' performance
* Understanding of hardware and software interactions; able to apply this understanding to resolve issues
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people at various levels in the organization
* Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability; uses rigorous logic to solve problems
* Understands and uses speed as a competitive advantage; completes tasks on time
* Associates Degree in Electronics, Certificate of Completion of Technical School or equivalent experience in related discipline
* 4+ years of engineering test, debug, tech support or relevant experience. Experience within a computer hardware and/or lab environment required.
* Break/Fix person in Data Center
* Working knowledge of Intel based servers
* In-depth knowledge of PowerShell Scripting is required for this role
* Some exposure to debugging issues
* Rack level expertise including cabling and power supplies
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace.
VIEW JOBS12/5/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-05T00:00Location Seattle, Washington Job ID 18-88200 Date posted 12/04/2018
Addresses and evaluates internal and external client inquiries, concerns, and trends. Serves as client liaison for all medical, technical, sales, and support services. Documents client documentation and patient records.
Other duties include: Performing specimen accessioining and processing. Reagent prep and analyses according to established procedures in the Cytogenetics department. Also, completing wet lab duties.
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires Bachelor's Degree in related medical or biotechnological field w/1-3 years of applicable experience
Schedule1st Shift (Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm)
Check out where you could be working if you apply.
Join Our Talent Community
Interested In:Search for a category and select one from the list of suggestions. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click "Add" to create your job alert.
* Cytogenetics, Seattle, Washington, United StatesRemove
* Customer Service, Seattle, Washington, United StatesRemove
* Lab Assistant, Seattle, Washington, United StatesRemove
* Specimen Processor, Seattle, Washington, United StatesRemove
Labcorp Specialty Labs
LabCorp and its Specialty Testing Group, a fully integrated portfolio of specialty and esoteric testing laboratories.
Career Growth at LabCorp.
Help contribute to health care decisions nationwide.
What you need to know about applying at LabCorp.