Austin , TX 73301
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Sense Corp is seeking a brilliant, creative, fun, and skilled Test Engineer who is experienced working with cross-functional teams. As a long term contractor, you will collaborate with the team while individually contributing to project deliverables that meet our clients needs.
- Collaborates with Scrum Team to plan and complete committed work within each sprint.
- Creates, executes and automates test cases.
- Creates and maintains test data.
- Reports defects and participates in defect triage process.
- Conducts functional, exploratory, accessibility, cross-browser and regression testing.
- Conducts Rest API/SOAP and web services testing.
- Supports user acceptance testing and conducts production verification testing, as needed.
- Performs and/or supports database and security testing, as needed.
- Builds strong trusting relationships within the scrum and project teams.
- Demonstrates product functionality and obtains product owner signoff on completed stories.
- Coordinates with other teams to perform end-to end-testing.
- Develops and maintains documentation of testing life cycle activities.
- 3+ years of professional experience designing, creating, and executing automated test cases with Protractor, Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, Appium, or LoadRunner
- Skills performing functional, exploratory, accessibility, cross-browser, and regression testing
- Experience testing REST/SOAP web services with Postman and SoapUI
- Ability to automate web services using RestAssured and Java.
- Experience creating and maintaining test data Knowledge of web accessibility standards
- Understanding of Angular
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Experience on an Agile team
- Expertise with SQL and one or more of the following: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server
- Experience testing responsive web applications on the desktop, tablets, and mobile phones
- Knowledge/experience working with Certify Worksoft
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools including Azure DevOps or Jenkins
- Public Sector (state or local government) consulting experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science or a related field
Sense Corp powers insight-driven organizations.
We turn data into actionable insights and transform organizations for the digital era.
Our people, culture, and how we engage with our clients are differentiators. Brilliant, Creative, Human, and Fun exemplify who we are. We are regularly recognized as a Best Place to Work by Austin, Houston, Dallas, and St. Louis Business Journals. With operations in Austin, Atlanta, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and St. Louis we serve mid-market to Fortune 50 companies.
The Sense Corp Compass
We may be the only management consulting firm in the country where being brilliant isnt enough to land you a job. Sense Corp people must be brilliant, creative, human, and fun all at once. In other words, we hire terrific, well-rounded people. Its one reason clients love working with us. And its why we enjoy working with each other. We may not sound like typical consultants but thats OK. We dont think like them either.
Visit us at www.sensecorp.com.