Territory Sales Representative
Minot , North Dakota 58701
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Servicing and developing the North Dakota territory selling grain handling systems under the direction of the US Director of Sales. Execute sales strategy within assigned territory to meet monthly and annual sales goals.Responsibilities:
- Conduct dealer sales meetings and provide training to dealer personnel on company products.
- Provide information regarding competitive products and market developments to managers.
- Assist in development of territory sales budget.
- Establish a call plan and complete sales call reports in a timely manner.
- Contribute positively to image of the company through community involvement, public relations events, trade shows and fairs.
- Develop, establish and maintain a dealer network for assigned territory.
- Assist credit department with collections or repossessions as required.
- Maintain an acceptable level of carry-over inventory.
- Develop an annual territory management plan that includes a plan for each dealer
- Perform farm calls to end users to help develop a strong relationship between the end user, the dealer and the company.
- Manage stock point inventory turns and develop a solid relationship with stock point dealer.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in agricultural product sales, preferably in a field position.
- Self-motivated and well organized with exceptional time management skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field or a demonstrated combination of training and field experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willing to travel up to 40-50% overnight.
- Ability to persuade and convey messages to motivate various audiences.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Knowledge and familiarity with grain handling and grain storage products.
- Willing to relocate to assigned territory.
The position offers great visibility and potential for upward mobility and offers a highly competitive compensation program including relocation and benefits. For consideration please forward your resume and salary requirements.Jeff HeydenManaging Director Razorjack Recruiting o/ email@example.com