Territory Sales Rep Needed
Gaithersburg , MD 20877
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are currently hiring a Outside Sales Consultant for the Home Improvement Division of Sears.
We are the #1 Exterior Home Improvement Company for Windows, Doors and Siding!
Join our Million Dollar Team Today! We Train and this is Home-based position!
Project Sales Consultants are a part of the In-Home Outside Sales Team. This role is full-time / 100% commission / W-2 with benefits where reps typically earn between $65K - $80K and top performers up to $90k+ annually! The majority of our Sales Reps visit the local sales office once a week, and on the remaining days, they receive their scheduled appointments via email and go to those appointments from their home. Consultants territories are approximately up to 2 hours around your home zip code.
This position offers excellent compensation opportunities with pre-confirmed and pre-set appointments with customers. This is not door to door sales consumers have made contact with Sears, requesting an estimate on our Home Improvement Products.)
Sears Home Improvement Products is a national leader in the do-it-for-me home improvement field, with product lines that include: HVAC heating and cooling products, roofing, windows, siding, entry doors, attic insulation, garage doors, cabinet re-facing, bathroom updates, and kitchen remodeling.
What do we provide? We value your time!
- Great benefits - Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- 3 weeks of paid training
- Up to three pre-set, pre-qualified, and pre-confirmed appointments/leads daily from our National Sales Center
- Laptop with design software
- Fuel Reimbursement Plan
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- No experience? No problem Sears will train anyone with the right passion and drive!
- No cap on commission earnings the sky is the limit!
- All of our Sales Project Consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments.
- Must have valid drivers license and carry required level of automobile insurance.
- This position requires the ability to lift sample cases of selected home improvement products. The sample cases individually do not exceed 40lbs, depending on the product sample case weight can range from 5lbs to 40lbs.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Medical, Dental and Vision