Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Territory Sales Manager - Vascular
The Job DNA Group
Detroit , MI 48201
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
An exciting opportunity for a talented sales professional with a growing international specialist healthcare companys Vascular sales team.
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for cultivating new business and increasing the use of the Vascular product(s).
Business Planning & Sales Execution
- Effective execution of company strategies and tactics within assigned geographic area
- Responsible for accomplishing sales goals in line with the companys strategic direction.
- Engage in direct contact with the customer, give technical, professional and educational support to healthcare professionals to promote product usage and increase utilization.
- Develop effective business plans to execute selling strategies that are consistent with corporate brand and sales plans
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and contacts in top accounts and provide highest level of support and service
- Responsible for prospecting and developing new business within assigned territory
- Maintain current CRM records
- Optimize time and efficiency within geographic/territory area in order to maximize impact and results
- Participate in industry tradeshows and training as required
- Some overnight travel will be required
- Minimum 3-5 years of medical device sales and or pharmaceutical related experience with practical knowledge and experience in launching and developing new and novel device/procedure/therapies directly to physicians and practices
- Experience in procedure/clinical selling using various consultative sales approaches
- Strong clinical acumen preferably in the peripheral vascular space
- A thorough understanding of reimbursement and in-office economics is preferred
- Proven track record of consistent and repeated peak performance
- Bachelors degree required. MBA a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal consultative skills
- Excellent presentation/platform skills
- Understanding of the In-Office sale
- Start-up mentality and drive to sell disruptive/game changing technology
- Ability to identify decision makers and influence decisions
- Strong Clinical Selling ability
- Strong business planning & financial acumen and analytical capabilities
- Ability to manage and prioritize work load, multi-task and manage a diverse mix of issues, responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to creatively address problems in an organized systematic way
- Willingness and ability to work within and outside of traditional business hours
- Collaborative style, responsive, considerate, flexible, assertive and personable
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and web based customer support tools