Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Territory Sales Manager (Hartford, CT)
Solsys Medical (Formerly Soluble Systems)
Hartford , CT 06101
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a passionate Territory Sales Manager who wants to make a difference in patients lives by joining the Solsys Medical team!
Solsys Medical, LLC is a rapidly growing wound care company with a unique product offering. TheraSkin is a biologically active, cryopreserved human skin allograft for chronic wounds.
The Territory Sales Manager (TM) represents the organization by promoting TheraSkin in a variety of clinical settings including; Wound Care Centers, Hospital O.R.s, physician offices, and other point of care settings. The TM will be responsible for all aspects of selling TheraSkin; including understanding the wound care industry, learning the organizations products, services and policies, selling against competition, and clinical and territory strategic planning.
The TM will perform sales activities for an assigned geographic area or product/ service line to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives and successfully develop plans and strategies to promote the success of the territory.
- An undergraduate Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in an applicable field is required
- A minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience. Strong preference given to previous experience in medical device and/or wound care sales
- A valid drivers license in one of the 50 United States is required
Important Skills & Attributes
- Proven track record of strong sales performance
- Excellent business planning skills- maintain current business in active target accounts & able to search each account for potential volume of sales opportunities that will drive sales growth
- Must be able to maintain account & sales records as required to effectively make plans to consistently grow sales
- Ability to align key decision makers to accelerate closing target accounts
- Strong sales process -lead target customers through the sales process in order to shorten sales cycle
- Ability to hunt for new business and build strong customer relationships
- Desire to work in an environment that rewards for top performance
- High energy, positive attitude and passionate about helping people
- Strong communication skills ability to communicate ideas, situations, issues with region team members
- Must be able to provide creative/ compliant solutions to business challenges
- Represents company as a positive ambassador throughout the workplace and community
- Seeks out opportunity to advance clinical and sales knowledge
- Must be able to handle customer complaints with a sense of urgency for satisfactory resolution
- Ensure patient and customer satisfaction with all products by providing education to ensure proper product use
- Ability to focus on continuous improvement of knowledge of anatomy, wound care, wound healing, and the chronic wound space
- Must be able to demonstrate consistent improvement in weekly, monthly and quarterly call to close ratios
Solsys Medical offers competitive compensation which includes a competitive base salary, uncapped commission plan based on performance, a car allowance, plus a comprehensive benefits package.