Territory Sales Manager
Fort Worth , TX 76101
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Buxton is the leader in customer intelligence technology. Our consumer intelligence platform makes it easy for organizations to analyze and understand consumer behavior in relation to any location and discover insights to make decisions with confidence.
We are a trusted partner for many of the most well-respected healthcare, retail, restaurant, private equity, financial services, hospitality, city government, property owner, developer and broker companies across the US and internationally.
As a Buxton Territory Sales Manager you will prospect and engage potential clients in your designated territory. Promoting all Buxton products, you will have the opportunity to take an entrepreneurial approach to develop business and create a growth path for yourself at the company.
At Buxton you will learn how the different players in Buxtons key business verticals operate, what is important to them and what solutions we have that meet their needs.
What you'll do
- Gain a thorough understanding of your prospective clients and their needs
- Become an expert in Buxtons customer intelligence analytical products and technology solutions
- Complete ownership of the full new sales cycle including: research, prospecting, demoing, closing and onboarding
- Manage a well-qualified and consistent sales pipeline
- Account for all sales activities in our CRM system
- Conduct a high level of prospect product demonstrations
- Provide valuable insight to all participants in Buxtons key business verticals
What you bring
- Two or more years of successful outside sales experience in a business to business environment selling software as a service (SaaS) from leading software, financial services, business intelligence or information providers. Or equivalent sales experience within the Commercial Real Estate industry.
- Two or more years of experience training clients on how to use a solution post sale
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Bachelors degree or equivalent sales experience
- Industry leader with an energetic and fast paced dynamic culture
- 26-year history with terrific brand recognition in Buxtons key business verticals
- Cutting-edge analytical products and technology to thousands of potential buyers
- Outstanding sales and product training programs
- Be part of a team of sales professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere.
- We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that Buxton is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
Here at Buxton, we believe strongly that we benefit from diversity and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We value inclusion and welcome diverse viewpoints. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.