Territory Manager - Spokane, WA
Spokane , WA 99201
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
DSI SYSTEMS, the nations largest home services distributor has an immediate need for a motivated individual to fill a Territory Manager Sales position in OR/ WA/ ID/ MT. This person will be responsible for signing up and managing new and existing authorized retailers, examining and understanding dealers business needs, and growing the territory, through existing account growth and new dealer acquisition. The primary goal is to increase AT&T/DIRECTV commercial, Viasat high speed satellite internet, and Vivint SmartHome activations.
- Prospect businesses for AT&T/DIRECTV commercial, Viasat, and Vivint SmartHome business opportunity.
- Travel 3-4 days per week in assigned territory, attend vendor meetings, and internal meetings.
- Build a pipeline of new dealer prospects and onboard a minimum of 2 new active dealers per month per vertical.
- Represent DSI to our dealer base and build key relationships with our vendor partners.
- Be an advocate for our dealers while advising their business on key metrics, marketing, and growth. Key metrics include attachment rates, loyalty, mix and quality.
- Network with local business groups and established contacts.
- Set weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and consistently measure performance.
- Exceed goals in sales and activation targets.
- Measure progress weekly with market conditions, dealer performance, training, and prospect pipeline.
- Execute company directives through dealer base.
- Sales Professional with a strong background and proven track record.
- Prospect for elite AT&T/DIRECTV business opportunity through identifying leads, cold call, managing pipeline, organizing application process, communicating with AT&T/DIRECTV partners, onboarding and launching your new dealer to success. Ability to Show them how its done.
- Dynamic, highly-motivated individual with the integrity and passion to succeed.
- Prompt, strategic, highly organized, effective time management, goal-oriented with proven results.
- Ability to understand the competition and how to position your dealers to succeed in a competitive marketplace.
- Ability to learn industry key metrics and translate to an executable action plan.
- Bilingual (Not Required but a plus)
- Experience with Big Box Stores (Not Required but a plus)
- Ability to have a business discussion including financials, cash-flow, and marketing tactics with independent business owners.
- Experience with subscription-based services and face-to-face marketing tactics.
- Knowledge of how to plan an event and work events to generate sales.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Satellite and/or security industry - Preferred
- Salary plus commission
- Medical & Dental insurance plan
- 401k Plan
- Paid vacation and personal / sick days