Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Territory Manager - Oncology/Surgery
The Job DNA Group
Minneapolis , MN 55401
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title Territory Manager
Type of Position Fulltime-Regular
Responsible for sales promotion and service of all Company products within assigned geographic territory.
- Develop and maintain key physician and hospital contacts to achieve corporate objectives while servicing the customer to meet their needs.
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed individual sales goals assigned by Regional Management using persuasive communication and effective selling skills.
- Keep up-to-date on all product, clinical and procedural knowledge as it relates to the products being sold within a specific territory.
- Effectively manage assigned territory through sales activities such as territory analysis, prospects, growing and maintaining existing accounts, and trials/evaluations.
- Maintain business climate awareness and industry knowledge in order to implement successful sales strategies.
- Develop quarterly business plans with identified key account targets for each main product category.
- Ensure a superior customer service orientation with each account.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times both externally with customers and internally with Company employees.
- Keep management and sales personnel aware of any selling tips, success stories and suggestions that may help the sales organization.
- Provide ongoing information to Sales Management and Marketing on all competitive activities and product introductions or evaluations through the respective geographic boundaries.
- Report all weekly sales activities via call reports to Regional Business Manager and home office.
- Submit weekly expense report when necessary and adheres to expense policy and procedures.
- Maintain specific account knowledge within assigned territory such as: key decision makers in each department, department hierarchy, products used and how they are used, company products and competitors products, and hospital programs.
- Consistently communicate new product ideas and potential improvements to sales and marketing management.
- May help introduce new product prototypes to various centers of influence and follows up these introductions when asked by the Marketing Department.
- Must maintain a valid drivers license.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Level of Degree in the Business, Marketing or related field of study
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in medical-related sales
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microosft office
- Proven track record of sales success
- Must be self-motivated
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance, instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, our client will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicants race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.