Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Territory Manager - Oncology/Surgery
The Job DNA Group
Detroit , MI 48201
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Territory Manager Surgical Oncology
Leading provider of innovative medical devices is looking for talented sales professional to build their Oncology Surgery business line.
This is a full-time direct position responsible for sales promotion and service of all Company products within the Oncology Surgery Division and assigned territory.
Strong sales track record and experience required to
- Develop and maintain key physician and hospital contacts to achieve corporate objectives while meeting and exceeding customer service needs.
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed individual sales goals assigned by Regional Management using persuasive communication and effective selling skills.
- Keep up-to-date on all product, clinical and procedural knowledge as it relates to the products being sold within a specific territory.
- Effectively manage assigned territory through sales activities such as territory analysis, prospects, growing and maintaining existing accounts, and trials/evaluations.
- Maintain business climate awareness and industry knowledge in order to implement successful sales strategies.
- Develop quarterly business plans with identified key account targets for each main product category.
- Ensure a superior customer service orientation with each account.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism both externally with customers and internally with Company employees.
Are you ready to take the next step in your sales career?This is an opportunity to excel in the Oncology Surgery sales and customer service arena.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study required
- 5 years of relevant sales experience in a medical-related field
- Proven track record of sales success
- Must be self-motivated
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.