Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Jefferson City , MO 65101
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
DSI SYSTEMS, the nations largest home services distributor has an immediate need for a self-motivated individual to fill a Territory Sales Manager position in NE / IA / KS / MO / IL. This person will be responsible for signing up and managing new and existing authorized retailers, examining and understanding dealers business needs, and growing the territory, through existing account growth and new dealer acquisition. DSI Systems represents brands such as DIRECTV, AT&T, Viasat, Vivint Smart Home, and more through our dealer base.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prospect businesses for AT&T, DIRECTV, Viasat, and Vivint Smart Home business opportunities.
- Travel 3-4 days per week in assigned territory, prospect for new dealers, meet with key accounts, attend vendor meetings, and internal meetings.
- Build a pipeline of new dealer prospects and onboard a minimum of 2 new active dealers per month per vertical.
- Represent DSI to our dealer base and build key relationships with our vendor partners.
- Be an advocate for our dealers while advising their business on key metrics, marketing, and growth. Key metrics include attachment rates, loyalty, mix and quality.
- Network with local business groups and established contacts.
- Set weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and consistently measure performance.
- Exceed goals in sales and activation targets.
- Measure progress weekly with market conditions, dealer performance, training, and prospect pipeline.
- Execute company directives through dealer base.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Sales Professional with a strong background and proven track record.
- Provide the elite AT&T/DIRECTV business opportunity through identifying leads, cold calls, managing pipeline, organizing application process, communicating with AT&T/DIRECTV partners, onboarding and launching your new dealer to success. Ability to Show them how its done.
- Dynamic, highly-motivated individual with the integrity and passion to succeed.
- Prompt, strategic, highly organized, effective time management, goal-oriented with proven results.
- Ability to understand the competition and how to position your dealers to succeed in a competitive marketplace.
- Ability to learn industry key metrics and translate to an executable action plan.
- Ability to have a business discussion including financials, cash-flow, and marketing tactics with independent business owners.
- Experience with subscription-based services and face-to-face marketing tactics.
- Knowledge of how to plan an event and work events to generate sales.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications and/or Security - Preferred
- Salary plus commission
- Medical & Dental insurance plan
- 401k Plan
- Paid vacation and personal / sick days
- DSI employee purchase program
- DIRECTV employee account
- Bonus Programs
- Employee Profit Sharing Program